• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The 2015/2016 Summer Improvement Thread

Usain has a notoriously slow start by sprinter standards, he'd get beat in almost any 30m dash against other Olympians.

That said, it's still stupidly quick.

Indeed, fastest sprinter over 30m is Maurice Green I believe with a 3.67.

That'd be a fun Olympic event. Pure explosive athleticism.

As for Mr. Dominic, I hope he knows how to dribble at that speed!

Yo-Yo test, I thought it was how well yo con spake brummie. ;)

If we got Coady I could imagine a line-up like this:

--------------------------------Ikeme

--Iorfa---------Baath--------------------Stearman--------Golbourne

----------------------KMac---------------Coady

--------------------------------Wallace

------------RVLP--------------Dicko-------------Afobe

Got a feeling RVLP might be the one to miss out and might see a diamond, with Coady sitting and KMac & Edwards/Evans in the middle with Wallace at the tip

That is possible too. I can't see a way that Price could fit in with that formation though. He would be bench cover for Coady presumably. Having the solidity of Coady might free up MacDonald and Evans to spray the ball around.

Yeah, real shame - think price is a great little player and frees up other players to create with his chasing back and short passes

@BBCLeeds understands Huddersfield Town's Conor Coady is undergoing a medical at Wolves. #htafc making no comment yet.

I like him too, but if Coady were to come then he would surely have the main disruptive role, and Evans would be a better fit as he does do the expansive stuff. Price does the unnoticed grunt work and does it very well.

That is possible too. I can't see a way that Price could fit in with that formation though. He would be bench cover for Coady presumably. Having the solidity of Coady might free up MacDonald and Evans to spray the ball around.

I don't think so, I think Price and Coady play with KMac in the middle and Wallace/ Afobe/ Dicko up top. It does work well at Swansea with Brittain and Ki/ Carroll deep and Siggy behind a single front man, however they play with real width.

Yep, agreed totally. Can't see us spending that much money on Coady to be a back up to price...

Price, Coady and KMac would be far too defensive as a three.

Bit more like it, someone i've never heard of before which is the case for the majority of Kenny's signings and it ain't been too bad so far.

£2m few for Coady according to Twitter. The fee alone almost certainly means he'll be in the starting 11 somewhere.

On Huddersfield Forum "Treat with caution - An agent is trying to rev up 2 deals at the moment"

Back