• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The 2015/2016 Summer Improvement Thread

Lots of Huddersfield fans not happy with this news.

Decent signing if it comes off IMO. I like what I've seen of him.

Tim says he has confirmed the interest in Coady. Doesn't say if he got that from Wolves though.

Coady was very good at Molineux. However, we could do with then signing him and announcing it at the same time as a 3-year extension for KMac.

FWIW on the E & S website Speirs did a web chat thingy and said he expected KM to sign a new 3yr deal very soon

So this guy if he comes will be to play with KM

So going out on loan will be two of Evans, Rowe, Saville and Price

I think both have potential and need game time so Saville and Evans go out on loan for me

Also will Coady if he signs not allow us to play 4-4-2 which we cannot do atm ?

Midfield of

Henry - Coady - KMac - VLP/Wallace ??

I imagine Rowe will play LB with Golbournes injury concerns

Aye, Rowe's a utility man now - second-choice left-back and backup in central midfield if we get (a lot of) injuries.

I buy the narrow 4-3-3 suggestion, but that does surely mean Saville - and possibly Evans too - out on loan.

I think Evans has something and will be a decent all round midfield player, but needs to improve his decision making. Assuming Coady comes and nobody else goes 6 months playing week in week out in League 1 will do him good

Bit harsh on Price if true, thought he was very good when he came in last season.

Something like this?
Ikeme

Iorfa Batth Stearman Golbourne

Price --Coady

KMac

Rajiv Afobe Dicko​

I had it more like that with KMac given a roving role ala Xavi for Barca. I think if we go with this system the three up front is too narrow and I think it's one of Afobe/ Dicko for the central role with Wallace/ Graham wide. With Dicko and Afobe for the Middle striker role I'm not sure how we get both in even if one is narrow.

I'd still like to see a Russell type player come in for us and enable us to have an outstanding front 3.

Bit harsh on Price if true, thought he was very good when he came in last season.

He was very good I agree. His performance away at Forest really stood out for me, he was brilliant that day.

I won't believe it until the "smile with the shirt" photos are posted.

Wasn't there some talk of Evans going to SWFC a couple of weeks ago? Might not happen now with their new boss, I suppose

@TonyDaley7: Pre season Stat Attack: Leg Power - Broad Jump (horizontal force). Best score - Razak Boukari 3:00 m #ExplosivePower http://t.co/mJwFqCbNjT

:D

tony Daley has been putting some good stats up. Jed Wallace scored highest in he yoyo test, Stearman quickest in an agility still, Iorfa with biggest vertical jump! Been posting them everyday.

:D

tony Daley has been putting some good stats up. Jed Wallace scored highest in he yoyo test, Stearman quickest in an agility still, Iorfa with biggest vertical jump! Been posting them everyday.

They should forward them to interested parties, how about this one to Fulham.

Kevin McDonald ran the 100 metre dash in 9.75.

Back