• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The 2015/2016 Summer Improvement Thread

A quick look at the fulham forums seems to be suggesting that they are more likely than not to succeed in their pursuit of McDonald, with lots of discussion about their midfield and where he'd go. The most recent post about it was;

They must be living in cloud cuckoo land to even think we've set a fee for McDonald.

Flatt is 21 in September, he really should be ready to be our back up now.

Nothing confirmed regarding Bunn. City fans are getting very restless as their miniscule squad has yet to be added to and they've just lost Agard for a while.

Flatt is 21 in September, he really should be ready to be our back up now.

Only worry is how much senior playing experience he has. Though if Ikeme is out with a long term injury then as said it should be possible to bring someone in during the season to cover if we feel it necessary

When McCarey gets his ban it's likely to be a 6 month one. It will probably have a start date of when the FA found out about his alleged usage and Wolves suspended him. So he won't miss that much of the season anyway.

Pretty sure Wolves will stand by him as it wasn't performance enhancing drugs used. Flatt will fill the space on the bench for a short while.

If it wasn't PEDs and Wolves punt him anyway I would be very disappointed.

They've already said that it's not a performance enhancing drug.

Well there you go. We should support him through his addiction then.

We have a history (all be it one player) of sticking by stupid drug use.

Can't say I'm familiar, but good on us. The science says pretty conclusively that a strong support network around a person increases the chance of getting clean.

Wasn't it rumoured that he came up positive for MDMA? Can you even get addicted to that?

Well there you go. We should support him through his addiction then.
There is nothing to suggest he had/has an addiction. If as has been suggested he had a bit of Columbian at the weekend he was stupid but no more likely an addict than the hundreds of thousands of Brits that do the same thing and aren't addicts versus the small minority who are.

Assuming his ban is backdated he'll available in November so I'd stay as is unless either Flatt or Ikeme get injured

If Fulham have bid for McDonald a second time (no proof there was a first mind), does that mean they have had encouragement from either Wolves or the player? Seems strange to bid a small amount more if they were told to get stuffed first time unless McDonald is interested in the move.

A bid to possibly unsettle McDonald initially, but the only reason Fulham are more attractive than us is location nothing more.

A bid to possibly unsettle McDonald initially, but the only reason Fulham are more attractive than us is location nothing more.

Unless McDonald and Fulham know something we don't.

Can't say I'm familiar, but good on us. The science says pretty conclusively that a strong support network around a person increases the chance of getting clean.
Look up Chris Cornes.

Was an excellent prospect in the Mark Davies, Mark Little, Dan Jones youth team; was stupid.

If Fulham have bid for McDonald a second time (no proof there was a first mind), does that mean they have had encouragement from either Wolves or the player? Seems strange to bid a small amount more if they were told to get stuffed first time unless McDonald is interested in the move.
Agent offering out his player who's only got a year left on his contract I'd imagine.

I expect to see similar news to the Dicko announcement soon.

Back