• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The 2015/2016 Summer Improvement Thread

Seems that Wood to Leeds is all but done and i'm happy with that. I don't think he's that good and not for £3 million. Hope we have other targets though as we seem to have been after him for over a year.

Tim mk2 at the E&S says £3m, for that they can have him. We do need an alternative in place though and hopefully before too long

£2m up front and £750k if Leeds go up is what I hear over on Foxestalk.

E&S show themselves up once again

29/06: Wolves have Wood bid accepted
30/06: Wolves pull out, unwilling to meet Leicester valuation.

Which one?

It can be both.

June 29th: Wolves bid <£2m for Chris Wood. Leicester accept this bid.
-sometime later-: Leeds bid £2m + add ons. Leicester accept this bid as it is higher than the previous bid by Wolves.
June 30th: Leicester inform Wolves of Wood's new value as set by Leeds' bid. Wolves think this valuation is too high, pull out of negotiations.

Bidding wars aren't a thing. If a club accepts an offer from one club, they will accept the same offer from another club unless they are deliberately trying to fuck them over (such as if Utd tried to buy from Liverpool).

Fucking hell. Ideal replacement for Sako? Behave ESPN cunts. They don't play in the same position. God I hate summer rumour time. Get Jim White in the yellow tie ASAP.

Ameobi is dross, I really don't want him.

Diet-Rajiv. No ta.

I've only seen him play on the left too but often thought he'd look better through the middle.

I don't see the point of signing a young winger like him when we have three (maybe four) young wingers all wanting to make an impact on the first team this season.

Wood didn't want to come last year, he doesn't want to come now, and frankly he's not welcome IMO.

E&S seemingly only have one way of working, regardless of the gimp heading the coverage.

Today we move onto Sammy A

Headline - Wolves set to sign Sammy Ameobi
Followed by
Wolves are believed
Reports have suggested
and of course, after all but saying he was signing in the headline and then saying it is stuff we have heard they have to get the dig in - "the deal will suit Wolves who are reluctant to spend big this summer."

E&S seemingly only have one way of working, regardless of the gimp heading the coverage.

Today we move onto Sammy A

Headline - Wolves set to sign Sammy Ameobi
Followed by
Wolves are believed
Reports have suggested
and of course, after all but saying he was signing in the headline and then saying it is stuff we have heard they have to get the dig in - "the deal will suit Wolves who are reluctant to spend big this summer."

You would think with a new sports reporter on board they would try and create a good working relationship with the club that benefits all parties. Sad hopeless bastards.

Yep, and the idiots posting on the E&S comments are gobbling it all up and getting into a frenzy about M&M. He's gorra gew franksy!

It's pathetic that the E&S's info on Wolves transfers involves having NewsNow as their internet homepage

Back