• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The 2015/2016 Summer Improvement Thread

I just wish that someone could have persuaded Sako to stay for another 12 months, if we are serious about going for it.
Of course someone may have tried, I don't know, but now that Dicko has signed a new contract, I'd have given it a real go to try and keep Sako at Wolves.

I just wish that someone could have persuaded Sako to stay for another 12 months, if we are serious about going for it.
Of course someone may have tried, I don't know, but now that Dicko has signed a new contract, I'd have given it a real go to try and keep Sako at Wolves.

There's no way we could come close to matching the contract offers he'll receive elsewhere. I'm sure we'll have done all we can to keep him at Molineux but it's simply not realistic.

Besides which, he wants to play in the Premier League. We can show we're serious about going for it all we like but it doesn't change the fact that we're playing Blackburn and not Arsenal on the opening day.

I know, I know, I'm being completely unrealistic, but, I can wish can't I?

No thanks. Not great and too old to improve much.

That price is from last summer when we were interested. He only has 12 months left on his contract and is about 5th choice. He won't go for that much.

Hardly, but as I've stated before I don't think going to a UCL club in Turkey is quite the same thing.

Hardly, but as I've stated before I don't think going to a UCL club in Turkey is quite the same thing.

That makes no sense Alan. Did you mean the top 5 leagues in Europe or a UCL club?

Top 5 leagues (Eng, Fra, Ger, Ita, Spa).

Wood is off to Leeds.... Well that's if you want to believe yet another rumour..

Back