• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The 2015/2016 Summer Improvement Thread

Pione Sisto of FC Midtjylland is attracting a lot of attention from some mid-range European clubs. I'd have a look at him.

Sisto is ace. Unfortunately the FC Midtjylland owner is Matthew Benham who also owns Brentford, doubt he'll sell to a Championship rival.

Ah, didn't know that. Danish papers seem to (my grasp of Dansk isn't 100% obviously) think he's going to Ajax anyway.

What do we think? Take the money? Obviously he's our best midfielder but can we improve on him?

£1m isn't enough. I'm not his biggest fan but it wouldn't be that simple to replace him.

What do we think? Take the money? Obviously he's our best midfielder but can we improve on him?

No way. He's a better player than Cairney for a start and they've just paid £3-4 million for him. £1 million is such a derisory offer.

Well I don't for my life think Jez would let us only make 250k on him.

IF our Plan A is 442 and IF we are going to sign a new box to box midfielder then I wouldn't be too against this at twice the price or more. If one of those if's or the price isn't right then it's a no from me.

Kmac is worth £4-5m in the current footballing financial climate. Plus we don't need or want to sell so £5m is the minimum.

Old fashioned, Alan - like the top players to wear proper numbers. Wonder if Afobe will wear #10
All a matter of location; I can't get used to the British #4 being a midfielder rather than CB.

Leicester sign striker Shinji Okazaki from Mainz. Wood further back in the order then.

They've been after him for a while now.

Back