• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The 2015/2016 Summer Improvement Thread

That Leeds rumour is from an answer to a question given by a journalist called APopey which basically could be interpreted as either "Wood is close to joining Wolves" or "Wood is close to joining Leeds for £3m". The way the answer is written is deliberately covering both bases and so it is fair to conclude he isn't particularly ITK.

Not convinced on Wood. Would he have the commitment to us, given he's rejected us before?

Twitter, the font of all ITK wisdom, says we have had a bid for Wood accepted

BREAKING NEWS: Wolves have Chris Wood bid accepted
Wolves are believed to have had a bid accepted

Which one is it then?

11 goals in 19 games in this league playing for Kenny was been his best scoring spell in his career. He is only 23 so has his best years ahead of him

Its a yes from me as his age is right, he can score and improve and his attributes compliment those of Afobe and Dicko very well IMO

lETS HOE IS GETS SORTED..

Must say i'm ambivalent about Wood as well but Kenny obviously fancies him and knows what he's capable of from that purple patch he had when he was at Millwall three seasons ago.

Absolutely a yes from me - Afobe, Dicko, Wood as our 3 main strikers is excellent for this league.

Leicester fans reckon he's at Leeds for a medical.

Leicester fans reckon he's at Leeds for a medical.
I'd imagine if we've both had a bid accepted he'll have medicals with both of us before contract talks as that could affect them.

Back