• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The 2015/2016 Summer Improvement Thread

What is it that you think is missing from his game, I see a good young home grown striker with excellent technical skills in all departments. Having the ability to play various positions across the front line.

When I've seen him play, he seems to get knocked off the ball too easily, he doesn't have exceptional pace, , lacks composure in front of goal and tbh looked like a rabbit caught in the headlights most of the time. Like I said, I've only seen him play a couple of times so maybe he just had a few off days. To really judge him I think he needs to play more often but I don't see that happening in the near future and he's not exactly young anymore. If he can go out on loan and really set the world alight, he may have a future hear, but sadly I suspect not.

On McAlinden, being homegrown shouldn't excuse him if he's not good enough.

Annis Abraham :icon_lol:

Square headed hooligan who somehow has the ear of the Cardiff board, much less so now but was well in there when Ridsdale was running the show. I think they just humour him these days.

What is it that you think is missing from his game, I see a good young home grown striker with excellent technical skills in all departments. Having the ability to play various positions across the front line.

I'm seeing a different player.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm seeing a different player.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marvelous, lets hope we view every player differently it makes for a more entertaining world.

After making 1.4 billion crayons, the senior crayon maker for Crayola admitted he was colour blind.

Marvelous, lets hope we view every player differently it makes for a more entertaining world.

After making 1.4 billion crayons, the senior crayon maker for Crayola admitted he was colour blind.

Maybe that's why they have the name of the colour on the side. Used to help me out big time when it came to colouring in trees.

I'd rather have Antonio. I doubt he'd come cheap though.

Someone on Twitter is suggesting Dicko is a target for Norwich at £4.5m

I'd rather have Antonio. I doubt he'd come cheap though.

Not that they really have a squad that's good enough at the moment, and the perverse way that the owner runs the club doesn't lend itself to success, but they are going to have designs on fighting for promotion next season, just as we do. They wouldn't sell their best player to a prospective rival, not before a ball's been kicked. If his head got turned by a Premier League club, or perhaps if we were in the top three in January and Forest were nowhere, it would be a different story.

Yeah I know. Their transfer embargo doesn't lend itself to them wanting to sell players either. Especially their best ones.

Has Antonio improved his technique since joining them? I remember against Wednesday he ate our leftback (Ward?) alive but never managed to do anything afterward.

Back