• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The 2015/2016 Summer Improvement Thread

aha! didn't know there was another Taylor, ta, that was bugging me this afternoon how I had gotten him so confused, all look a like these Newcastle defender/midfielders...

Yeah, all are trash TBH even coloccini

Jeez this summer is going to be boring, as we don't really need that many signings and are prone to just signing good young players and saying sweet FA until we release the picture in a Wolves shirt.
So in order to keep you all amused, I have found a cypro pal in the village who thinks he has a OUIJA BOARD, so if he has? ( doubtful due to translation by google) I am going to contact my mom and Sir Stanley mathews and get them, to get appoint an agent, who will spread rumours to the Bullshit and star that Wolves are signing them.
It will be worth ...oh at least ten minutes of excitement, so don't be the one who misses out, watch for the posts and the signings, and get really really excited, until September at least.

Yeah i wouldnt mind miyaichi, ha does have had many injuries though..but could be a good signing if he can keep fit.

You two must be mad, we break players, not fix them!

Break+break= fix...simple math ;)

Anyway I don't know a thing about Miyaichi other than that he's the Asian Flash. Is he actually a footballer or just Theo-lite?

Have to say I'm baffled by this continuing interest in Mason. OK but only OK would be my view on him

Have to say I'm baffled by this continuing interest in Mason. OK but only OK would be my view on him

Just paper talk... Just like the rumours Dwight Gayle has turned us down even when we've never put a bid in for him,.

Deutsch has it right at the top of the page, it's just Jez testing their resolve, i doubt whether we'd be prepared to even offer a million.

Ok fair enough I have no insider info. But I firmly believe this Gayle rumour hasn't ever been visited by Jackett...

There does seem to be legs in the Mason rumours, but if we pay half the quoted £3m for him then someone needs their bumps felt. He'd be an OK third choice striker in my view, nothing more.

I'm not sure he's seen as much more than that atm.
Dicko & Afobe have the shirts.

I believe we will look to sign a 3rd striker who can change our style when we are struggling to break some teams down, or alternatively can start when we need to play in a different style.

Cardiff were pretty shit last year - if he's good enough to be worth that kind of money why was he out on loan?

Cardiff were pretty shit last year - if he's good enough to be worth that kind of money why was he out on loan?

I don't think he is worth anything like that, but that principle doesn't always follow...witness our current player of the season, loaned out when we got relegated to League One.

True - but we'd also probably have sold for a lot less than £2m of anyone had offered it at the time. The bit I don't get is what's turned him from someone Cardiff haven't really wanted for two seasons who had average loan spells, into someone suddenly worth big money.

True - but we'd also probably have sold for a lot less than £2m of anyone had offered it at the time. The bit I don't get is what's turned him from someone Cardiff haven't really wanted for two seasons who had average loan spells, into someone suddenly worth big money.

Cardiff have a huge wage bill so they are farming out almost everyone and bringing in cheaper alternatives.

Back