• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The 2015/2016 Summer Improvement Thread

Suggestion on Twitter of us taking Andre Wisdom on season long loan. Seems doubtful to me...

No ta. He's ok at this level but pants if we go up. Liverpool supporters hate him.

No ta. He's ok at this level but pants if we go up. Liverpool supporters hate him.

That wouldn't be a concern if it's a season long loan though.

Maybe but you know Kenny doesn't like to loan unless he has the option to buy.

Tom Thorpe, Andre Wisdom.

When I suggested a defender I was told by some on here that we didn't need one as we have plenty of cover there, and have more immediate needs elsewhere in the team.

Can't see why we'd be in for a RB/CB.

Wisdom was OK for Derby but utter shite for Albion.

Has Andre Wisdom found his true position yet he could be a centre back who has tried to help various coaches out at full back.

Can't see why we'd be in for a RB/CB.

Exactly this, the last position we need. Even if we got my wish and packed Doherty back off to the League of Ireland we'd still have three options to play at right back plus Tendai Matinyadze and Aaron Simpson coming through, and four options at centre half plus Aaron Hayden and Ashley Carter coming through.

Notwithstanding that loaning in someone like Wisdom means you're guaranteeing him lots of games along the way. Congratulations, you have just stalled Iorfa's development when he's one of the best young players in the league.

Exactly this, the last position we need. Even if we got my wish and packed Doherty back off to the League of Ireland we'd still have three options to play at right back plus Tendai Matinyadze and Aaron Simpson coming through, and four options at centre half plus Aaron Hayden and Ashley Carter coming through.

Notwithstanding that loaning in someone like Wisdom means you're guaranteeing him lots of games along the way. Congratulations, you have just stalled Iorfa's development when he's one of the best young players in the league.

... And breath.

All jokes aside, I agree fully with this.

According to the E&S we are about to make another offer for Joe Mason from Cardiff.

Don't know much about him TBH, except he's 24yrs and from Plymouth and his third loan spell at Bolton was cut short in January by mutual agreement even after he'd scored a hat-trick for them against Rotherham in Sept..

According to the E&S we are about to make another offer for Joe Mason from Cardiff.

Don't know much about him TBH, except he's 24yrs and from Plymouth and his third loan spell at Bolton was cut short in January by mutual agreement even after he'd scored a hat-trick for them against Rotherham in Sept..

Good player, hopefully Cardiff dont overprice the deal.

Back