• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The 2015/2016 Summer Improvement Thread

Not a rumour, but watching the international today it was interesting to hear that James McLean might be off to Redbull NYC, from what I saw of him he would be a good addition for someone in our league, I was initially surprised when he was moved from Sunderland.

He'd be decent for NYRB, direct player with a decent enough burst of pace, often that's all you really need in MLS.

According to this, Zyro will be finalising a move to Wolves from tomorrow, and today match for Legia will be his last.

http://m.futbol.pl/article/michal-zyro-odchodzi-z-legii-warszawa-znamy-kwote

Everyone loves a bit of Google translate...

Michal Gyro will not be in Legia Warsaw . It is true that the authorities of the capital club were ready to Swap to Polish Michal Gyro will not be in Legia Warsaw . It is true that the authorities of the capital club were ready to stop footballer , but he wants to try his hand outside the Polish .
On Monday, to be set final details of the transfer Żyry to Wolverhampton Wanderers . Activists of the Legion and English II - ligowca meet at the decisive talks .
Legia is to get from "Wolves ," which under the leadership of Kenny Jackett and endorsements in the composition want to fight for promotion to the Premier League , about 2 million.
Gyro is observed by several clubs for a long time . This, however, activists Wolverhampton were the most determined and it looks like that get their way .

What I want to know is who is this 'Kenny Ego Jacketta' in the original. Don't want no big time charlies at our club...

Not that we should ever put much stock in it, but the E&S haven't picked up on Zyro yet.

Everyone loves a bit of Google translate...

Michal Gyro will not be in Legia Warsaw . It is true that the authorities of the capital club were ready to Swap to Polish Michal Gyro will not be in Legia Warsaw . It is true that the authorities of the capital club were ready to stop footballer , but he wants to try his hand outside the Polish .
On Monday, to be set final details of the transfer Żyry to Wolverhampton Wanderers . Activists of the Legion and English II - ligowca meet at the decisive talks .
Legia is to get from "Wolves ," which under the leadership of Kenny Jackett and endorsements in the composition want to fight for promotion to the Premier League , about 2 million.
Gyro is observed by several clubs for a long time . This, however, activists Wolverhampton were the most determined and it looks like that get their way .

Sounds like Dean Saunders describing the situation.

Not a glowing endorsement.

The Birmingham Mail don't have a clue, I wouldn't pay much heed to it.

Have to say - given a choice of current rumours - I'd rather go for Gudmundsson from Charlton, who won't need to spend time adjusting to the Championship

de930c67f0ec9609b7cb0d6f31e88f15.jpg

I'm more than open to binning off one of VLP/Henry if we have to, neither are that good.

The Birmingham Mail don't have a clue, I wouldn't pay much heed to it.

It's not the Birmingham Mails opinion though, is it? It's some Polish sports writer - who presumably knows a lot more about him than us.

It's not the Birmingham Mails opinion though, is it? It's some Polish sports writer - who presumably knows a lot more about him than us.

Indeed. My first thought was, "wow, they're admitting they won't know anything about this".

What if they've phoned the Polish Tim Nash?

If Legia Warsaw were in for Matt Doherty (please, do come in for him) and their paper asked Timbo for his opinion, it wouldn't grant him any legitimacy.

Besides which, our Polish friend is all over the place. He brings up his season stats and says 'I expect more' and they're actually more than decent.

5 goals and 3 assists in the Ekstralasa doesn't make me feel like he's a worthy replacement for Sako, VlP, Henry, etc.

Well he'd be better than Van La Parra and his one goal (which really was an own goal) straight away.

Back