• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The 2015/2016 Summer Improvement Thread

Sky Sports are saying that Leicester are making the first move for Sako.

He was on about £25k a week.

would he get more at say Leicester or Everton or could we match their offers ? Would we want to as well ?

I doubt we'd break our wage structure to retain Sako.

He'd get way more than we could realistically offer at any Premier League team - they'll chuck plenty at him given there is no transfer fee involved - and at the same time he'd get to play in the league that he wants to play in, we don't have any chance of keeping him unfortunately.

time for RVLP to step up to the plate this coming season then

Not a chance nowhere near good enough. We need to be dipping into the market.

Whilst in my opinion this statement is wrong, he's probably got the best technique in the League, he's just inconsistent (Like Sako is) we do need to bring someone in, which is why we're looking at Zyro.

According to Twitter today, we've had a bid rejected for Bundesliga (and German international) Kevin Volland :icon_lol:

What's this I'm hearing about us and Burnley in the race to sign Leon Britton from Swansea City? Anyone else heard anything?

Last edited:
Britton has been mentioned here but not sure there's anything to it. Also not really the type of player we need.

Latest on Twitter is that Brighton want Dave Edwards...

Britton has been mentioned here but not sure there's anything to it. Also not really the type of player we need.

The discussion is on this very page, hard to find.

According to Twitter today, we've had a bid rejected for Bundesliga (and German international) Kevin Volland :icon_lol:
Would appear this is the standard Twitter error that it's actually Wolfsburg who have made the bid, not Wolves - but people are running with it anyway!

Would appear this is the standard Twitter error that it's actually Wolfsburg who have made the bid, not Wolves - but people are running with it anyway!

Wolves all look the same innit

#racisminfootball

Back