• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The 2015/2016 Summer Improvement Thread

The 27-year-old former Leicester City stopper would consider a move, though, if an offer is not forthcoming and is wanted by other clubs.

Would he really Tim...

Stearman's interview in the adjacent story about Jackett being a top manager really sounds like a player angling for a move...

I can see how Tim read HITC shite and came to such a conclusion

Guess he's not been replaced and sent to report on Shrewsbury after all.

Zyro played all 90 minutes in a 1-0 win vs Wisla Krakow. Some awful highlights here in glorious 360p. Zyro on the right wing wearing No.33.

Not sure what competition this is in, I thought the Ekstraklasa had finished already.
It was the last game of the season I think.

Don't know how true, but was told he would have gone to Burnley in January had we been able to get Mulgrew.

That would have been Premier League football (and money), even in the short term. Fulham are miles behind us in this league, they have far too much to do to be contenders plus Symons is rubbish.

Would have been surprised if Burnley actually wanted him, they signed Keane permanently in January and already had Duff and Shackell. Maybe they just really like ex-Wolves players and Dyche plays our 08/09 DVD over and over. Wouldn't have wanted Mulgrew back, I'm quicker than he is.

Mulgrew is quality. Not a centre half though.

Weren't we linked with Kayal in Jan as well? We should've got our hands on him when we had the chance.

Where would you play Mulgrew though? Like you say, never a centre half, he isn't a left back either. Him and McDonald would look nice in midfield when things were going well but they both play as if they're wearing smoking jackets, I don't see that working as a pair.

Central midfield. As you say, you couldn't play him alongside McDonald in the long run but he'd be an upgrade not a partner.

Say what you want people but attacking play is the way out of the championship..i stand by that :)

Yes it clearly is

You need a balance but slightly in favour of the defence. Being utterly gung-ho is going to be entertaining but unlikely to succeed. Equally being completely defensive and having little attacking favour is going to make you like Sheffield Wednesday 2014-2015. Also untroubling the play-offs.

Zyro played all 90 minutes in a 1-0 win vs Wisla Krakow. Some awful highlights here in glorious 360p. Zyro on the right wing wearing No.33.

Not sure what competition this is in, I thought the Ekstraklasa had finished already.

P.S. The keeping/defending at 4:10... :icon_lol:

That win put Legia top of the league for a few hours until Lech won. There are 2 games left according to the fixtures. It wasn't a great game to be honest, i was half watching it and the standard wasn't very good at all.

This Stearman story is complete fucking shit. From the most pathetic of sources. And yet it is allowed to fly by chinese whispers. God bless the fucking internet. People would have been more likely to be right following stories we wrote on all those old vital sites.

Back