• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The 2015/2016 Summer Improvement Thread

ok, having put my son to bed we can continue this ;) no but seriously you all know what i mean

Ok, no-one except a team containing three of the most expensive attackers of all time :icon_lol:

Even they didn't manage three goals a game across the entire league season. Real did just about but they haven't won anything, probably on account of having a worse defensive record than Villarreal...

Alright Hazelgrove, stop moving the goalposts ay?!

Can't see any chance of that.

No way we would sell I don't think. Who the hell is this HITC site anyway? Just seems a rumour regurgitation site with fuck all in the way of insider knowledge.

HITC - About us

"HITC (Here Is The City) is a fast growing source of news and information on the web. Started in 2000, the site initially focussed on finance news and became a trusted source of information for that readership. In the past 2 years it has expanded its verticals to include Tech and Sport, experiencing rapid growth as those markets also come to recognise the brand."

Known colloquially as 'Here Is The Crap'. ;)

No way will we sell Stearman.

All the same, I suspect that the E&S will roll with it by the end of the day.

It's not DW-approved so you can calm down ;)

http://hereisthecity.com/en-gb/sport/

There isn't any value in putting up links from Vital, Tribal Football, Here is the City etc any more than you would link to random Twitter accounts as they are utter shite, no sources, no basis in fact, not even any thought into the crap they make up. Like that Nathan Delfouneso link last summer, yeah, we are really going to sign a free agent striker for the Championship who we could have taken on loan for next to nothing in League One but didn't bother. Waste of bandwidth.

Zyro played all 90 minutes in a 1-0 win vs Wisla Krakow. Some awful highlights here in glorious 360p. Zyro on the right wing wearing No.33.

Not sure what competition this is in, I thought the Ekstraklasa had finished already.

P.S. The keeping/defending at 4:10... :icon_lol:

The team in question:

Home - 2 MC El Eulma P15 W10 D1 L4 F28 A12 +16 31
Away - 15 MC El Eulma P15 W1 D4 L10 F12 A24 -12 7

:icon_lol:

The team in question:

Home - 2 MC El Eulma P15 W10 D1 L4 F28 A12 +16 31
Away - 15 MC El Eulma P15 W1 D4 L10 F12 A24 -12 7

:icon_lol:

Was Dave Jones their manager?

Were they using five a side goals in that league Jesus wept.

Back