• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The 2015/2016 Summer Improvement Thread

Oh good....ANOTHER #10!

I know he's a winger and played for Boro a few weeks ago vs MK Dons when Adomah spat his dummy out...Good player or was last season for them but not getting the same chances with all the new signings

High quality player is Adam Reach, can play all positions down the left hand side, has a ferocious shot, will eventually settle down as a left back.

Reach would give us good balance on the left hand side. Very good loan if true.

I suppose it shows how far we have fallen if we are loaning a player from rivals in the same division. A player who cannot get in their team. Surely an admission by the club that we are not good enough to fight promotion and that the Ojo loan is not working out. How far down does this push Jordan Graham who seems to be performing consistently in the under 21's.

Kj will play him centre half..what are we trying to do here? I dont see a red line or any kind of structure or preferred tactics?

At least if we bring in a 93 day loan now we are looking at them with a view to a permanent deal at the end of them

Doesn't sound like Reach will be coming. Thought it was an odd rumour anyway.

If we sign Reach, that suggests to me that Jordan Graham has no chance of getting into the matchday 18, which contradicts KJ's own statement(s) at the recent FP.

I don't get the slating of Ojo by some fans. Impatient fuckwits

There's only so much patience you can when a player is only going to be around for 12 months, nearly 20% of this time with Wolves has passed already with little to no impact, he's going to need a pretty big uplift in performance, pretty soon to make the move worthwhile.

If he had another 3 years or more on a contract then I'd agree, time would be on his side, but surely with a loan player you're looking for immediate impact to offset the fact that they might not be around for very long?

Back