• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The 2015/2016 Summer Improvement Thread

That Palace chap that Penk linked earlier, would that be the second signing GFFH was referring to?

Bradley Johnson from Norwich to Derby apparently - I'd have liked him...

They also add Jacob Butterfield for 4 million, excellent business which should see them as strong contenders for promotion. Its doubtful a better duo will move to the Championship this window.

They're not exactly lacking in good midfielders. Clement looks well out of his depth so far.

He does, just throwing lots of money around. His defensive signings have been shocking.

Tim II is clearly just naming every player in the World and linking them to us

Tim Spiers ‏@tim_spiers_Star 26m26 minutes ago
Bournemouth striker Yann Kermorgant reportedly a target for Wolves and Sheff Wednesday. Scored 17 last year but just 1 sub app in PL so far.

Tim II is clearly just naming every player in the World and linking them to us

Tim Spiers ‏@tim_spiers_Star 26m26 minutes ago
Bournemouth striker Yann Kermorgant reportedly a target for Wolves and Sheff Wednesday. Scored 17 last year but just 1 sub app in PL so far.

I would be happy with Yann Kermorgant at Wolves. Good footballer.

We've bid £4m for Joe Mason. Either a sign that Dicko is out long term or Afobe off - probably the former.

E&S saying Norwich to bid £14m today. I know his value has been done to death on here, but that is a hell of a lot of money for him. IF we could sort Gayle permanently, I think I'd be taking that. I'd also look to hijack the Bradley Johnson deal if we have that amount of money as well.

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2015/09/01/cardiff-reject-wolves-joe-mason-bid/

van la Parra saved for now

Tim Spiers ‏@tim_spiers_Star 2m2 minutes ago
Am told the Van La Parra to Leeds move is off for now. Wolves reluctant to sell with Dicko injured. Could change if they bring someone in.

Stearman having his medical at Flum

RVLP will be off elsewhere if we get Byrne in. We don't do anything - no ambishun. We bid £4m for a player - Afobe is off, sack the board.

RVLP will be off elsewhere if we get Byrne in. .

Have a feeling VLP will be the 4th striker choice unless we get one in, regardless of Byrne arriving. We messed around with the option last year, so a sensible call if Dicko is out long term and we don't get anyone in today to replace him.

Thought that RVLP was going back to Holland on loan? FC Twente?

£4m for Mason, are Wolves on crack?

You would hope that the £4m includes around £3m of addons (£1m if we play in the Earth-Mars Premier League by the year 2020, that kind of thing)

Back