• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The 2015/2016 Summer Improvement Thread

Not even a hint at the second one?

We had a great second half of the season and only just missed the play-offs. I though with a half decent replacement for Sako and a few tweaks, we would do well this season.
All of a sudden, it looks like we have half a new team and a new system. It could be a disaster but then again, it could be an exciting season. Whatever the case, kenny Jacket would make a very good poker player.
Let's push on now and show the rest of the league, what Wolverhampton Wanderers are made of.

Tease. Not even a clue re. position?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I didnt see the Charlton game but Ive seen every other league game and Nouha has been fine. Not as good as he was at the end of last season but nothing wrong with him. Subbing him at half time vs QPR was an awful decision and lost us the game IMO.

We shouldn't have take him off but it was obvious he was coming off. Quite obvious bollocking from KJ at 40 minute mark and he is a very calm man on the touch line usually

I'd be all over Williams, too. agree with Lycan that he'd be part of a three behind the forward rather than in the two centre midfield berths

The clues are out there! ;)

Today's links and Kenny's quotes from Saturday about getting the right mix.

Well as far as I'm aware the only player we are linked to is Williams. Although I'm not entirely sure why you can't say who it is?

Anyone think Byrne may be coming in as a right back that suits the rhombus system as neither Iorfa or Doherty do?

No. Iorfa is the most suited to it. Constantly up and down the line, good in both attack and defence.

Odds on McDonald to Bournemouth have dropped from 12/1 to 4/1.

Reports in Belgium we are after Obbi Oulare along with QPR and West Ham.

Tim Spiers ‏@tim_spiers_Star 51s51 seconds ago
Crystal Palace striker Frazier Campbell, 27, also being linked with Wolves. Going to be one of those days...

Frazier Campbell on loan would be one thing, buying him would be something else. Same for old #headsgone who now must have dropped to fourth place at Sunderland.

I would imagine that there will be a few such players available for loan after the window closes.

Fletcher played Saturday.

We are betting loaning today on window to window rather than emergency loans.

KMac no more a Premiership player than I am #Kneesgone #EverythingElseHasGoneAsWell

Back