• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The 2015/2016 Summer Improvement Thread

Where have these rumours of Dicko's unrest/unhappiness come from? Is there evidence to support this?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

He's been bollocked from the touchlines by KJ a few times so far this season.

I think it's only natural for the team to not be firing 100% given the speculation over a number of players. Hopefully it'll all settle down after tomorrow.

Where have these rumours of Dicko's unrest/unhappiness come from? Is there evidence to support this?

I didnt see the Charlton game but Ive seen every other league game and Nouha has been fine. Not as good as he was at the end of last season but nothing wrong with him. Subbing him at half time vs QPR was an awful decision and lost us the game IMO.

I didnt see the Charlton game but Ive seen every other league game and Nouha has been fine. Not as good as he was at the end of last season but nothing wrong with him. Subbing him at half time vs QPR was an awful decision and lost us the game IMO.

Catch 22 against QPR, His pace really unsettled QPR but with the ball he was fucking awful and his selfishness was for all to see.

He was horrible on Saturday, not committing to the challenge where he got injured was endemic of his general play and probably what caused the damage ultimately. I think it's more likely that it was just a bad game in a team low on confidence that was creating very little though, I don't think we need the amateur body language analysis.

He was horrible on Saturday, not committing to the challenge where he got injured was endemic of his general play and probably what caused the damage ultimately. I think it's more likely that it was just a bad game in a team low on confidence that was creating very little though, I don't think we need the amateur body language analysis.

Regardless of his early season form, Im more gutted about losing Nouha for 6 months than I am about losing Stearman permanently.

Has there been any update on the injury? Sometimes with knees something that at first seems bad is not the case, whereas innocuous ones can be the long term ACLs etc. (bit like Hennessey against Swansea).

Regardless of his early season form, Im more gutted about losing Nouha for 6 months than I am about losing Stearman permanently.

Agreed. Form is temporary... Etc!

He was poor vs Charlton but he is good enough to play his way out of a poor patch.

We can hope he comes back around January and helps fire us to promotion!

There was rumours that him and Afobe had a fight. I know Afobe sent a DM to someone on Twitter denying it - make what you will of that.

The same person who had the DM reckons Henry is having a medical somewhere.

There was rumours that him and Afobe had a fight. I know Afobe sent a DM to someone on Twitter denying it - make what you will of that.

The same person who had the DM reckons Henry is having a medical somewhere.

If yet another player is about to be sold then there is something not right. Unless KJ has three new signings to reveal tomorrow.

i don't have a problem with Henry being moved on and replaced with Byrne if that's what kj wants.

I'm waiting for the end of the window, I'm expecting kj to be able to justify the outgoings with the new incomings.

I don't think we have to sell before we can buy.

I think we had an offer we couldn't refuse for Stearman and he's been told he can use that money straight away if he wants more players. Jackett said the other week that there was nothing on the horizon for new players coming in. £2m unexpectedly drops in his lap, so he goes shopping.

i don't have a problem with Henry being moved on and replaced with Byrne if that's what kj wants.

I'm waiting for the end of the window, I'm expecting kj to be able to justify the outgoings with the new incomings.

When you look at it, it appears that we are moving on players that the majority of fans think can be upgraded and saying no about players that most fans think would be difficult to upgrade.

Edwards aside, it seems refreshing that generally we have a manager that tends to agree with the fans when it comes to which players need changing.

Frank, it's not come from me.

Don't bother posting anything I hear in here anymore because unless they happen it's bullshit, although there are many reasons that things don't happen, but doesn't mean we hadn't enquired/spoke to said player.

Back