• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The 2015/2016 Summer Improvement Thread

Well, Sky reporting we want £14m (based on no actual fact) has got the usual crowd angry and moist

Good stuff Wolves.

It's too late to be scratching around the market for a replacement, we would end up spunking good money on bad talent.

Well, Sky reporting we want £14m (based on no actual fact) has got the usual crowd angry and moist

To be fair, Sako has left a void. We've had five successive windows of our fans wailing about the club selling a player that we haven't sold, someone has to step in.

We want £14.1m clearly

The only way Afobe is going by 6pm on Tuesday is if he states he wants out. Then maybe a figure of £14m-£15m will be required to do business.

To be fair, Sako has left a void. We've had five successive windows of our fans wailing about the club selling a player that we haven't sold, someone has to step in.

In response to the Wolves Facebook comment on rejecting the bid

"So plz explain to me wwfc why on earth have u put a 14mill pricetag around his neck???? Where has that figure come from??? If our stance remains unchanged I just don't get it & if we not interested in selling why not put a 20mill tag on him???? Something ain't adding up here imo!! I go home n away week in week out season after season so 4 once US fans deserve not to be sold down the river as per usual!!!"

Hell of a trip from the US every week, especially on a Tuesday.

In response to the Wolves Facebook comment on rejecting the bid

"So plz explain to me wwfc why on earth have u put a 14mill pricetag around his neck???? Where has that figure come from??? If our stance remains unchanged I just don't get it & if we not interested in selling why not put a 20mill tag on him???? Something ain't adding up here imo!! I go home n away week in week out season after season so 4 once US fans deserve not to be sold down the river as per usual!!!"

Just read that. Hilarious stuff.

They've plucked £14m out of the air because that's what Jordan Rhodes asking price was when Boro were sniffing around him.

The reason why we won't be selling him is b/c we can't sell him.

Arsenal have a buy back clause written into his transfer agreement. Don't know whether I've ever mentioned it before?

"Nathan is young and I just think 'why would he want to go anywhere else when he is playing games here?'"

"If he gets to the stage where he needs to move on to further himself, then I am sure that will come, but at the present moment this is the best place for him.

"There is no reason for him to go anywhere else."

Alex Hypocrite Neil.

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/foot...ton-Stoke-Nathan-Redmond-Transfer-News-Gossip

Tell Norwich to do one and go and buy Gayle for £6m anyway.

Gayle, Afobe, Dicko is a mouth watering prospect at this level.

Arsenal have a buy back clause written into his transfer agreement. Don't know whether I've ever mentioned it before?

If there is such an agreement, it is that if we accept an offer from a club Arsenal can choose to match it.

We shouldn't accept any offer, it's far too late, I don't trust our recruitment or back room staff to find a replacement in that time..

If our stance remains unchanged I just don't get it & if we not interested in selling why not put a 20mill tag on him????

Top, top tying yourself in knots there from this generation's Brian Glanville.

My car* is absolutely not for sale, hands off, unless you offer me £5k.

*I don't actually own a car so don't make any bids, unless you buy into Herbie style invisible cars, in which case I'll listen to any offers.

Why do you bother? You know it's bollocks, we all know it's bollocks and more importantly we all know that you know it's bollocks

Back