• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The 2015/2016 Summer Improvement Thread

We won't sell, just got to hope any talk doesn't unsettle the players form. That said, I think we're more likely to fend off offers for Macca in January.

I was thinking yesterday of the teams that need another decent RB, and West Brom came to mind. They need a decent dedicated RB instead of shoving CBs there.

Maybe even Stoke.

At Stoke pulls played with centre halves at full back more often than full backs!

The Sun have apparently suggested Norwich are interested in Afobe, with their manager being seen at the game Vs Hull (supposedly watching Jelavic too).

Oh indeed. I just find it a little odd teams think they have a chance at acquiring him.

The Sun have apparently suggested Norwich are interested in Afobe, with their manager being seen at the game Vs Hull (supposedly watching Jelavic too).
The Norwich City record transfer fee was on a Wolf.

The Norwich City record transfer fee was on a Wolf.

One of the worst players I have ever seen. When you think about the money they spent on him, it defies belief. As suited to the Premier League as Camilla Parker-Bowles is to Bloodstock.

One of the worst players I have ever seen. When you think about the money they spent on him, it defies belief. As suited to the Premier League as Camilla Parker-Bowles is to Bloodstock.

You would expect Wolves to turn down double the Norwich transfer fee record, its not going to happen is it.

Isn't their transfer record £8.5M for van Wolfswinkel?

According to sky sources, Norwich have made "a substantial" bid for Afobe.

You wait for a while with foreign players and give them a chance to settle, but there is no doubt that he is authentically shit.

This will be fun...

Not a chance he's going anywhere.

I can't see the player wanting to go, even if it is tempting to the club financially.

Let's hope it's more than the £4m Jake Humphries was suggesting they should bid for him. Eejit.

Back