• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The 2015/2016 Summer Improvement Thread

We have a new (3 days ago) Head of Recruitment in John Marshall.

Jota's worth about £1.5m and would be very surprised if Brentford would let him leave, even if we offered £3m. Agree it would be good if he came here as he would definitely improve the squad.

They paid £1m for him and he scored 10 goals in this league. He's clearly worth at least double that now.

Id be very surprised if they let Jota go. There selling players at the rate of knots. Gray, Odebajo..

If I was Brentford I'd be asking 6m. He's a biggest piece of quality they have so naturally you'd think he will be even more valuable to them. Not even mentioning how expensive things are getting lately.

Exactly. They won't sell for less than £4m. Not with the silly prices being thrown around at the minute.

That's their model, buy at pittance then drive for an insane sale.

Didn't they have new owners last year. So wasn't that under the old remit. The new owners apparently were going to splash out, have these new owners duped Brentford fans.

Let's get that fooking cheque book out then!

Didn't they have new owners last year. So wasn't that under the old remit. The new owners apparently were going to splash out, have these new owners duped Brentford fans.

No, Benham has been there for a while now. He's a City trader, he likes milking value.

Only way we sign Jota is if there's a release clause IMO. If there isn't they'll be asking £6m+

Pritchard didn't make the bench on Saturday. I would have thought his next move would be another Prem team on loan, but I'd definitely be asking the question

Same as Bamford, there is nothing to prove from him playing at this level again.

I'd love to have Pritchard but I genuinely think he will get a chance at Spurs. He's a brilliant little footballer

Back