• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The 2015/2016 Summer Improvement Thread

I would be over the moon if we were in for Jota but I just don't see it.

I'd be all over that. Sign him and we can win the league.

Another No.10 when we already have Wallace?

Ok. I just read he was Brentford's No.10.

Jota is happiest playing as No 10 or drifting in from the right onto his left foot, and compares himself, of all English football’s Spanish midfielders, most to Manchester City’s David Silva.
Sounds good to me. I take it Jackett doesn't plan on keeping the midfield diamond then.

They had Pritchard left and Jota right last season.

That would be Jota on the left and Ojo on the right cutting in?
A few people on the forum recommended Jota at the start of the summer. Maybe we could collectively take on the head of recruitment job?

Jota on the right cutting in on his left.

That would be Jota on the left and Ojo on the right cutting in?
A few people on the forum recommended Jota at the start of the summer. Maybe we could collectively take on the head of recruitment job?

Along with DW's excellent pick up on Martinez and there's only Coady picked up by the recruitment staff. Who needs scouts.

Jota would be an insanely good signing. We'd need to dig deep for that one though, he wont come cheap.

Most clubs will by definition be happy with their number one keeper at this stage, however flawed we think their reasoning is.
Got a mate who's a Bradford fan who say's they are in desperate need of a new goalie.

I'd be all over signing Jota, would suit the new approach we are taking and give us serious strength in depth. Not sure we would pay what Brentford want

Whilst I wouldn't want us paying silly prices ALA Hull with Gray (as rumoured) this signing could be the one to push us over the line at the end of the season.

If we have to pay a significant sum then may still be worthwhile - apart from Coady we have not laid out vast amounts this close season

He might have a release clause in there.

I'd be ecstatic if we got him in. He'd be perfect for this seemingly new style of play.

Jota - Afobe - Ojo

- Dicko -

Back up:

Henry - Wallace - Graham

- Le Fondre -

Back