• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The 2015/2016 Summer Improvement Thread

I'll never forget that Ipswich game and the words I exchanged with the utter parasite standing by me. Fickle moron.

I was at the Ipswich game. I don't think we had a shot all game

The midweek Millwall home game is the worst professional football match I have seen.

interesting to compare the team we played for first game of last season with the team that might line up vs Blackburn

First game of last season

Ikeme
Doherty Batth Stearman Golbourne
McDonald Evans
RVLP Edwards Sako
Dicko

Subs McCarey Ricketts EEL Price Jacobs Henry Clarke

team we might field vs Blackburn (in 4231 for easy comparison)

Ikeme
Iorfa Stearman Hause Golbourne
McDonald Coady
RVLP/Henry Afobe Ojo
Dicko

Subs: McCarey EEL Doherty Edwards RVLP/Henry ALF Bright

OK, we've lost Sako, but we've gained Afobe, upgraded Evans to Coady, our young players are a year older, the bench is stronger and there's Wallace/Batth to come in. Then there's the potential of Ojo - unquestionably we're stronger

We werent actually that bad against Peterborough, we had the same amount of shots on target but they put em away....i mean Rowe scored for gods sake.
First half Doumbia played quite well and we passed the ball around neatly, albeit in little dorita like triangles.
Ipswich match was fuckign awful tho.

I was at the Ipswich game. I don't think we had a shot all game

Me too. I didn't go for the remainder of that season I don't think: it was awful. Mick must have been having a quiet chortle to himself on the sidelines as fans belted out "You don't know what you're doing" to Solbakken.

I went to Palace after, but never went to a game under Saunders

Colclough not taken on and has signed a new two year deal with Crewe.

Symons says they've moved on from KMac.

Alan Nixon ‏@reluctantnicko ARSENAL letting keeper Emiliano Martinez go to WOLVES on loan. Story in The Sun later.

It's not snobbery, it's quality control.

We're after Emiliano Martinez from Arsenal. No source, no quotes but look, it's now on this website, must be true.

You're going to look a right mug when we sign Martinez tomorrow...

Au contraire, I was first with the news.

There's no apparently about it, crappy websites make stuff up at this time of year. If it isn't from a reputable source then it isn't worth the bandwidth of posting.

100% ITK.

I would be absolutely delighted if we get martinez

KJ says Martinez deal should be done today.

Back