• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The 2015/2016 Summer Improvement Thread

I'm sure Kenny will go for Chris Wood for a third time. Still think he'd be ideal to compete with Dicko for a no.9 role. Not your typical big man, he's pretty mobile and can play. Not best suited by Leicester or Ipswich's tactics, played his best football under KJ in a poor Millwall side. The bloke is a unit and at times this season in many away games in particular we have looked a bit 'small' upfront.

I think and hope that we can do better than him. He's at an age where he isn't going to improve and he's barely featured for Derby.

He is certainly a big upgrade on Jacobs in this league

One quality cm is an absolute must for me whether we play 4-4-2 or 4-3-3 or just one up front, preferably I'd like two. Personally I would like to give Saville another season but he must either be involved in the first team squad or out on loan where he can play regularly, I accept he's done very little so far but then again he's had hardly any first team game time and when he did get a chance, he was playing in a team that was mostly struggling at the time, seems harsh to bin a young player after one season.

Totally agree

Realistic and worthwhile options as I see it would include

Keeper - Not to keep Pig loan out McCarey and sign Foprde from Milwall as serious competition for Carl

CB - Maguire or Ive always liked Dunk from Brighton and Hector from Reading

CM - Chalobah from Chelsea would be my first choice - Luongo from Swindon or Butterfield from Huddersfield

LW - Antonio from Forest, Bunn from Huddersfield, Jed Wallace or Zyro( last choice as he would have to get used to the physical side of this league where the others would not

AM - Not sure yet

ST - tARGET MAN TYPE TO OFFER A DIFFERENT OPTION

Pretty sure we will try and keep Kusczak. Something seems to have gone on with McCarey. Even Saville was involved in the lap of honour but Aaron was nowhere to be seen.

Antonio from Forest would be a fine acquisition and they are hamstrung by FFP at the moment. I would be all over that.

It's only his initials that make people think he's any good. If he was called Neil Oliver Brennan we wouldn't even be discussing him

We would. NOB walking around with the Silverbug logo on his shirt would be stuff of legend

Who the fuck's JET?, this is all that springs to my mind,

alan-partridge-jet1.jpg

Cool, i'd love it if we signed him, we'd all be able to shout, JET!!

tumblr_li9o6ne2Q71qaj7zso1_500.jpg

Jet from Gladiators to host a Millennium Barn Dance at Yeovil Aerodrome. Proper policed, must not, repeat not turn into an all night rave.

Back