• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The 2015/2016 Summer Improvement Thread

Doesn't mean he'll sign it. Same with Jordan Sinclair. He turned down a new contract with them.

Im more going on Jackett's philosophy regarding making loan deals permanent. If there wasn't a chance of getting him permanently due to him signing a new deal surely Jackett wouldn't be having him..

Im more going on Jackett's philosophy regarding making loan deals permanent. If there wasn't a chance of getting him permanently due to him signing a new deal surely Jackett wouldn't be having him..

Maybe Jackett just really wants the song ASAP?!

Well if we can convince him his first team football lies at Wolves, then he could turn down a new contract and we will just sign him for the tribunal fee next summer.

Well if we can convince him his first team football lies at Wolves, then he could turn down a new contract and we will just sign him for the tribunal fee next summer.

Dear lord I hate it when people start talking sense on here :icon_cool:

SSN just showed Ojo at the training ground from when they were there this morning as part of this 92 thing they are doing. Apologises if it was mentioned elsewhere but it's fairly concrete that it's happening (or the talks at least)

You can't see whoever the first team coach is at Liverpool not being under pressure over the next few seasons. Hardly likely they will play many kids.

I think our forward line will run riot this season. I still believe there will be one sting in the tail, but it will happen after we have signed Ojo. If we can keep KM, with a new contract, we will have a good season this year.

Ojo done deal, picture on Twitter, I'd do an official welcome thread but I don't know how to upload the piccie.

http://www.wolves.co.uk/news/article/wolves-have-got-their-ojo-2593813.aspx

In this article;

*Wolves and Georg Margreitter have reached agreement to cancel the remainder of his contract.

Margreitter, who made three appearances for Wolves, joined under the management of Stale Solbakken in August 2012, then rejoining him at FC Copenhagen on loan during the 2013/14 season.

The 26-year-old spent part of last season on loan with Chesterfield, making 14 appearances, but has not been able to force his way into Kenny Jackett’s plans.

Margreitter would like to thank everyone at Wolves, and the club would like to wish him all the best for the future.

Do we definitely have Hiwatt by the way, I'll add him to my list if so!

It is Hiwat. Hiwatt is an amplifier manufacturer! Myclumsythumbsneverobeymybrainscommands

Despite the doom & gloom in certain places a week or so ago, this close season is turning into a good one.

A few loose ends to tie up, but have a good feeling about this season (though could be due to the very nice red I have on the go at the moment - an expensive freebie from the last case I got from the wine club I subscribe to)

http://www.wolves.co.uk/news/article/wolves-have-got-their-ojo-2593813.aspx

In this article;

*Wolves and Georg Margreitter have reached agreement to cancel the remainder of his contract.

Margreitter, who made three appearances for Wolves, joined under the management of Stale Solbakken in August 2012, then rejoining him at FC Copenhagen on loan during the 2013/14 season.

The 26-year-old spent part of last season on loan with Chesterfield, making 14 appearances, but has not been able to force his way into Kenny Jackett’s plans.

Margreitter would like to thank everyone at Wolves, and the club would like to wish him all the best for the future.

So assuming we inevitably pay off Boukari, I think it's just Sigurdarson who is still on our books from the Solbakken signings.

What a fucking appalling record Solbakken had with his signings - just Sako made a positive impact. The rest were complete failures and a massive waste of money.

So assuming we inevitably pay off Boukari, I think it's just Sigurdarson who is still on our books from the Solbakken signings.

What a fucking appalling record Solbakken had with his signings - just Sako made a positive impact. The rest were complete failures and a massive waste of money.

Stale may have had some new ideas to impart, but in reality had no idea how to operate here, though that's a poor record (though he did at least give us Sako) - I am just bloody glad that DS didn't have time/decided he didn't need anyone else, as who knows what we would have ended up with!

Stale may have had some new ideas to impart, but in reality had no idea how to operate here, though that's a poor record (though he did at least give us Sako) - I am just bloody glad that DS didn't have time/decided he didn't need anyone else, as who knows what we would have ended up with!
Miraculous that the club now finds itself in such a strong position so soon after a period of self harming.

Miraculous that the club now finds itself in such a strong position so soon after a period of self harming.

In reality the fact that we went down to Lg 1 & then got ourselves a manager who knows what he is doing & was prepared to take the tough decisions was key to that.

If we had survived by the skin of our teeth then not sure that this would have played out in the same way

Bit harsh on Ståle, who knows how some of those players would have turned out had his philosophy ever taken root.

The failure of that regime is 100% on the players, IMO.

Back