• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The 2015/2016 Summer Improvement Thread

SSN just showed footage of Ojo meeting Thelwell at the training ground.

Fair fucks with Jackett. He stated Saturday after the Doncaster game there was nobody close at all, and bang ALF and Ojo. We all love a Jackett mind fuck :)

And regarding Ojo, Jackett always stated a loan deal is a view to a permanent deal If its best for both parties.. So I suspect this Ojo signing will be the same as the ALF loan deal.

Simply cannot see us having an option to buy Ojo. Would be astonished. *Crosses fingers*

And regarding Ojo, Jackett always stated a loan deal is a view to a permanent deal If its best for both parties.. So I suspect this Ojo signing will be the same as the ALF loan deal.

That has been Jacketts MO with most of his loan signings...If he plays and we are promoted then I would hope we had something in place to make it a permanent deal

I think he's only got a year left on his Liverpool contract as it stands anyway.

He is out of contract next summer for sure, unless Liverpool have given him a new deal before letting him go on loan. We would still have to pay compensation due to his age, and some of it would presumably go to MK Dons as he is their academy product.

We'd have to pay for him anyway, regardless of his contract ending, whether it's an agreed fee or tribunal as he's effectively a youth team player

Edit: Ninja'd by Paddy as well!!

Fair $#@!s with Jackett. He stated Saturday after the Doncaster game there was nobody close at all, and bang ALF and Ojo. We all love a Jackett mind $#@! :)

Quite, page 82 looking a bit embarrassing.

The problem is that Liverpool love a flash in the pan, flavour of the month player. If Ojo gets off to a flier here and they're bobbing along in mid table they'll be clamouring to get him back.

No option to buy according to Spiers, so presumably he's just about to sign a new deal at Liverpool

Back