• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The 2015/2016 Summer Improvement Thread

And most importantly his surname fits in with the 'it's magic you know' chant.

Bit late on this but pleased with Le Fondre as 3rd striker. Good business.

I know almost nothing about this Ojo fella, but if he turns out to be a decent option on the left then thumbs up!

MK supporting reletives say he is a superstar in the making and not overjoyed that he may be with us for the coming season

He's tweeting HITC. I gather that certain members of this forum are "politely" telling him that he shouldn't waste his time with that website, etc, etc, etc? No?

PO'R is normally pretty reliable.

Karl Robinson doing our scouting for us?

They were upset when he left MK to go to Lolerpool saying he had more chance of playing with them and now to think he might be coming to us hasn't gone down well at all! ;)

He could have Spanish, Ojo means eye in Spanish.

Might be getting mixed up with Tojo, Japanese General in the Second World War, my Dad, who was out in the Far East, had a Samurai sword (still has) and he used to tell me how he fought him for his sword whe I was a kid with me sitting there wide eyed.

And most importantly his surname fits in with the 'it's magic you know' chant.

Doesn't need to be 'like for like' for that chant - move Dicko to the end and any short 2 syllable name fits in first

Coady/Wallace etc.

You can just get McDonald in though it doesn't sound as good - and yes I have practised at home - good job I live on my own at the moment or the men in white coats would have been called :icon_smile:

Doesn't need to be 'like for like' for that chant - move Dicko to the end and any short 2 syllable name fits in first

Coady/Wallace etc.

You can just get McDonald in though it doesn't sound as good - and yes I have practised at home - good job I live on my own at the moment or the men in white coats would have been called :icon_smile:

No need to over-complicate it - just need to swap Sako for Ojo and it fits again. I blame Zyro for not signing at the start of the window personally.

How is it actually pronounced? Oh-Jo? Odge-Oh?

No need to over-complicate it - just need to swap Sako for Ojo and it fits again. I blame Zyro for not signing at the start of the window personally.

Would it be over complicating things by putting Dicko at the end? Someone, Afobe, Dicko?

Would it be over complicating things by putting Dicko at the end? Someone, Afobe, Dicko?

Probably too much for the South Bank hoards... Dicko, Afobe, Ojo will be hard enough for them to master

His name reminds me of a player called Shinji Ono who was Japanese. Used to sign him on Champ manager.

He was a quality player. CM and real life.

Probably too much for the South Bank hoards... Dicko, Afobe, Ojo will be hard enough for them to master

I assume that you are not including all of us in that statement Darlo - I am sure that most of your lot could master it given time :icon_smile: :nod:

Back