• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The 2015/2016 Summer Improvement Thread

Did ALF and Dicko play together at Rotherham?

I am sure Fondre was there when they were still Div 2 at Don Valley. Wednesday fans were obsessed when there owner tried to buy him but wouldn't meet the asking price and that was when they were still Div 1.

Le Fondre left Rotherham in August 2011.

I'm happy with him coming in - he's one you always get nervous about when he's on the opposition team sheet as he
Definitely scores goals.

1ef078671fb006a2ca8ea2a2c75b7644.jpg

Pleased with ALF. Seyi to follow would be good. Perhaps someone does read this forum and our musings/rantings/ debates after all

Morgan has just been on the BBC midlands today and says there are one or two new signings coming in I would imagine the interview was shot earlier so one would be ALF maybe the other one is the Liverpool kid

Delighted with Le Fondre, a full 78 Finishing on FIFA! :ICON_LOL:

Seriously though, looks to be a decent alternative to Dicko and Afobe.

From your favourite ever 0-0 draw.

I'm sure the one I went to was in the Premier League. :hmmm:

EDIT: Oh wait, I'm thinking of the Stoke one (Delap vs Berra). Yeah, that was Gary Speed's United debut. Awful game.

Let fondre move confirmed.

A good signing.

Just need to sort out cover out wide (& Ojo may be that as can apparently play either side) plus McDonald issue resolved & we are probably done on incomings unless the deal of the century is presented to us.

Would expect a loan or two out from midfield given that we will have McDonald, Price, Evans, Coady, Rowe, Saville, Edwards, Wallace chasing those positions (& that's without any step up from our existing youngsters)

Interesting to see Leeds fans arguing that Chris Wood is better than ALF. They don't seem to realise we're discussing a third striker here...

Interesting to see Leeds fans arguing that Chris Wood is better than ALF. They don't seem to realise we're discussing a third striker here...

They're also wrong, but *shrug*.

Someone on Twitter has managed to spread a rumour that this means Afobe is heading to Villa!

Just goes to show how easy it is to do that sorta thing! :icon_lol:

Someone on Twitter has managed to spread a rumour that this means Afobe is heading to Villa!

Just goes to show how easy it is to do that sorta thing! :icon_lol:

Would take a really sizeable bid for that to happen, though suppose that they have just obtained a fair sum for Benteke. Very unlikely though , he seems settled with us for the present. Next season is another issue if we cannot get up this time

Back