• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The 2015/2016 Summer Improvement Thread

I reckon they're both available, that's the thing.

I don't think we have the best people working for us at the moment recruitment wise. I put up the example (defending Big Chris) earlier today by saying I'd entered a job which seemed great at interview but clearly I wasn't right for the company after two days, they'd sold me something that wasn't in the brochure as it were, that is poor recruitment, they still had to pay hefty agency fees for me and clearly I was unsuited to the actual role. We have got it wrong with Chris and I wonder now about our first team recruitment.

To add fuel to the pyre.... Sheffield Wednesday have allegedly enquired about the availability of Dicko*

I am buying a new sheet and marker pens for a banner first thing tomorrow! Probably write "Scouse mafia, you've let us down again!"

*unreliable source on twitter and the rumour is probably made up....

That's just random foreign owners being mental though, like when Venky's bid for Beckham and Ronaldinho. No chance of Dicko going there.

Just hope that Kenny doesn't get disillusioned as think he is the best we could obtain at this stage of our development - don't think we are that far off from making a serious challenge, but we all know this division has fine margins & the bit we haven't (yet) dealt with may come back and bite us.

To add fuel to the pyre.... Sheffield Wednesday have allegedly enquired about the availability of Dicko*

I am buying a new sheet and marker pens for a banner first thing tomorrow! Probably write "Scouse mafia, you've let us down again!"

Just signed a new contract hasn't he - can't see him going anywhere this year - next year if we are not successful this time is another issue

Rowett or Dyche are the only two FL managers I would swap Ken for, and fuck the out of work crowd, Allardyce especially.

Dicko to Wednesday is not nearly the reach those other two were.

Wouldn't say this is zero percent. Unlikely, perhaps, but wouldn't be some lightning bolt of a shock.

Ok, I'll bet you a million pounds it doesn't happen.

You've spelt that correctly and there's no need for a new sheet. You'll be marked out as 'not from round here' straight away.

Pounds of what?? :icon_wink:

Milka chocolate, given it'll be my winnings. :)

If he were minded to leave he wouldn't have signed a new deal. Sheff Wed won't be in the top six next year, top half might be a push.

He'd help them a lot.

As you say it's almost certainly not happening, just it wouldn't leave me speechless if it did. Strange transfers happen. See Gignac to Tigres.

Not really. That was a 0% chance and this is a 0% chance.

I would say it's completely fabricated rumour tbh, someone has seen an opportunity to get attention on twitter and grabbed it with both hands!

Just hope that Kenny doesn't get disillusioned as think he is the best we could obtain at this stage of our development - don't think we are that far off from making a serious challenge, but we all know this division has fine margins & the bit we haven't (yet) dealt with may come back and bite us.

lets not forget this is the second time we've missed out by GD. Fine margins indeed. I can't see us romping to the title unlike 08/09 though.

We deserved shag all in 07/08, we were appalling.

Slightly worried now, what is going on with our staff..not good enough scouting? All seems a bit of a mess..we need two or three good players in still..come on

Back