• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The 2015/2016 Summer Improvement Thread

The E&S are linking us with Jake Forster-Caskey. They also reckon that Flatt and Burgoyne will be heading out on loan.
Why does that paper keep linking Wolves to rank players, Is it a baggie reporter having a laugh. Twats.

Forster-Caskey isn't terrible. You can't have seen him that many times either Lycan. Are you going based off Brighton fans on FF? THey seem undecided quite often. I think he looks a tidy footballer who needs to be pushed but again I haven't seen him regularly

He may be a decent championship player but I don't think he could cut it in the PL.

Same applies to McDonald and people are having kittens about him leaving.

Not that I would sign Forster-Caskey personally.

Forster-Caskey isn't terrible. You can't have seen him that many times either Lycan. Are you going based off Brighton fans on FF? THey seem undecided quite often. I think he looks a tidy footballer who needs to be pushed but again I haven't seen him regularly

I've seen him play a fair few times, enough to make a judgement. BHA fans on North Stand Chat don't like him either, he was hated on there when Hyypia was the manager but seems to have been upgraded to just 'massively overrated' now.

Stephens, Kayal, Holla, March and Ince all better midfielders than JFC for me and that's just at Brighton, a painfully average Championship team.

This is the trap that many managers fall into accumulate a team of good championship players that can't cut once promoted.

This is the trap that many managers fall into accumulate a team of good championship players that can't cut once promoted.

QPR signed players that were "premier league quality" and look what's happened to them.

QPR signed players that were "premier league quality" and look what's happened to them.

Who were they then? They bought quantities of over the hill players who were passed there sell by date.

Gudmunsson signed new deal with Charlton so no chance there.

But as proven with Clarke, Ricketts and Jacobs in particular, Kenny isn't afraid to move people on once they've achieved that's short term goal.

But as proven with Clarke, Ricketts and Jacobs in particular, Kenny isn't afraid to move people on once they've achieved that's short term goal.

To be fair Clarke was a mistake, we can't say that we would have struggled without him in League One...

That article looks very vaguely written with the journalist just linking the fact that we might need another striker with Hernandez may be available and at the very bottom says Jackett may be wary about taking him! Looks like just filling paper space with a hugely speculative piece.
Madness, Abel Hernandez just doesn't show any appetite for the English game. You would think he will end up back in Italy.

Been away on business for a couple of days. Confidently expected this to be up to page 85 with new signings...

Madness, Abel Hernandez just doesn't show any appetite for the English game. You would think he will end up back in Italy.

He doesn't have an appetite for the Italian game, either. He is shite.

Back