• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The 2015/2016 Summer Improvement Thread

That does ring a bell, actually. Is he any better?

He's a much better writer - Nash is a sneering tosser with a dreadful command of syntax and grammar - but he doesn't have any additional information, so as a source he's only really useful when he speaks to and quotes directly from the manager (and he frequently says one thing and does another).

I quite liked his style during the match today. Seems to have a sense of humour.

I can find nothing on a 'positive' quote anywhere Dunners. Not on the official site interview or the E&S story...

Tim Spiers ‏@tim_spiers_Star · 5h5 hours ago
KJ insists contract talks remain "positive". Boy do Wolves need to sort this out now.

How about McDonald just gets on with his job, as contracted?

Mayhap he had a gentleman's agreement with the club and they've been stingier about it than he thought they'd be?

How about McDonald just gets on with his job, as contracted?

So when you're nearing the end of a contract with a company you're not looking around to see who else can offer you more money/stability?

It was Ken's decision to leave him out today, it's not like he refused to play.

He's nowhere near the end of his time though in reality, a season is a lifetime in football. If he's that good then other parties aren't going to become less interested the nearer the expiry of his deal, the opposite would apply.

This is where we are as I see it:

- He is contracted to Wolves
- Fulham have not had a bid accepted or even close
- Wolves have offered him a new deal, he saw fit to deride those terms in public
- As it stands he is more interested in sorting out a deal with Fulham than playing for us

So I'm not really inclined to come down on his side at the moment.

Sorry Kenny, but I just don't believe you. Not picking a fit, focussed James Henry by choice for a game you shunted Jacobs over to the right for, isn't credible, some sort of fall out/heads gone has happened either that or we are finalising the deal with Charlton
http://www.expressandstar.com/sport.../20/james-henry-linked-with-move-to-charlton/

Something more than just an initial enquirey has happened. If Jackett didn't want to select him in the Burton game to look at different options he could have played in the Corby game like Price.

Well Jackett confirmed he wasn't injured, if the reason he didn't play in the Burton game was just that Jackett wanted to look at other players why didn't he give him some minutes for fitness in the game at Corby? I'm pretty sure he will be gone.

The E&S are linking us with Jake Forster-Caskey. They also reckon that Flatt and Burgoyne will be heading out on loan.

Eurgh. Forster-Caskey is mince.

Another central midfielder as well?

whats wrong with Forster-Caskey? he's played at all england levels up to his 10 u-21 caps, and always looks ok to me, with room to develop?

He's like a Championship Tom Cleverly. He was awful for BHA last season.

Back