• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Tetchy Rish! at it again

It does make you think the Twitter world would be best off just ignoring it completely. It gets more of it's coverage exposed by those talking about it than those who watch it

Well I can certainly imagine Keir Starmer taking a train, like a normal person.

Darlo to London is also pretty much the fastest train journey in the country. Also, his house is right next door to Teesside airport (much as estate agents will dislike the association). That being the case, his employer* certainly takes a more relaxed view on travel between your home and your usual place of work than mine.

*Aww nuts. That’s me.

telegraph reporting the reason we're in recession is due to worklessness and school truancy.

I'm sure the very right wing take away from the ONS figures will = WORK SHY FECKWITS GETTING MONEY FOR NOTHING. CUT BENEFITS NOW AND FORCE THEM INTO WORK/DEATH

Two by elections to hopefully shave the majority further with results expected shortly

Conservatives would have held on without reform nicking 2,500 votes. Such a shame.

Closer than I thought it would be.

Did I read correctly that Bone brought his wife to the count when his girlfriend was standing as the candidate…?

Back