• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2022 Transfer Window

No way he joins and Neves AND Joao stay. This means one is definitely going ☹️

Could be Donk who's off. Doesn't really matter in the sense we'll still end up with only three midfielders.

That would be good.
It would if Neves stayed, him and Palhinha behind MGW as a 10 would allow us to go four at the back (whether Lage wants that or not I don't know) but I think that would give us more control of the midfield, a bit of protection of the defence as Palhinha doesn't seem to know what the opposition half is plus I think we'd be more fluid in attack, and we'd have Moutinho on the bench or an option to rotate. Could just be me thinking I'm playing FM but you know.

Probably not, but then given we really could do with four first-team central midfielders, it would be ideal.

Short of that, we're back to Jordao/Cundle/Perry being fourth choice, assuming Ronan is on his way out.

If true they seem to be spending the money on Trincao. A Jorge special

So couldn't we exchange Traore for Trincao and then Trinaco for Palhina?
Better from an accounting perspective if cash changes hands (even if it all balances out to £0 in the end)

That's just quoting Spiers
"Hoever is an option to head out on loan and his former club Ajax maintain an interest in the 20-year-old"

Romano reporting Utd have made a bid for de Jong (turned down)
£60m + £10m in extras. Barca want £80m

Almost as if they want enough to sign Neves and have a bit of spending money afterwards

What do we reckon on the Neves deal? £50m-£60m guaranteed with £10-20m based on Barca winning leagues, Champ Leagues, certain amount of international caps won and if he can keep growing his hair and making it look fookin awesome

Back