• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2022 Transfer Window

Sure I've seen Podence beat Burn in a aerial battle before

Can imagine it would be difficult for a big gangly fucker like Burn to deal with an awkward ball about waist height tbf.

He's surprisingly good in the air for being the football equivalent of an ant.

Cahill was also built like an ox IIRC. Always liked him for no discernible reason. Landon Donovan probably assisted him for Everton at some point.

E0953CC8-79DF-4247-9AAC-378AF252F2E3.jpeg
Raul’s mrs says “couple of weeks”, Raul has retweeted it.

"Do not invent lies" is a pretty good clapback tbf.

She also says no surgery when I don't think anyone said that? Railing against a strawman.

I'd be very surprised if Percy was off to that degree.

It's twitter. I've never seen such a shit show. It's embarrassing to be a Wolves fan looking at all the tosh that is being written recently.

She also says no surgery when I don't think anyone said that? Railing against a strawman.

I'd be very surprised if Percy was off to that degree.
It was mentioned in the first version of an Athletic article. Been changed since.

It's twitter. I've never seen such a shit show. It's embarrassing to be a Wolves fan looking at all the tosh that is being written recently.
Posturing on twitter by superfans is the least of our worries at the moment.

giphy.gif

Unfortunately yesterday clicked on the account of one fan (gold ast holder) who’s tweets were a disgrace.

Back