• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2022 Transfer Window

Load of shite.

Zola, Di Canio and Vialli all say fuck off.
and how long ago is that ?

Those boys are long since retired .

Will present Italian players come to England ?

Lads talking about Belotti .........waste of time .

and how long ago is that ?

Those boys are long since retired .

Will present Italian players come to England ?

Lads talking about Belotti .........waste of time .
I would like to see Raspadori in English football. Think he could definitely be suited to the English speed of game. Rapid as fuck as well.

Miles out of our price range though!!

When are the squad flying out to Portugal ?

Wonder who is on the flight .

I would have thought it must be today or tomorrow, but I don't have a definite answer.

They tweeted pictures of the players boarding the plane within last hour or so

Italians .

How many Italians have ever come over to England and performed really well in the Premier League . Very few if any I think .

Ever time we hear of an Italian striker / midfielder who is free to move we begin to speculate . Waste of time - those lads like home , they don't like moving .

Maresca made his name at Albion, joined Juventus and then won successive European Cups at Sevilla.

Pelle made his name in Holland, moved to Southampton looked fantastic and followed the money when Chinese clubs were throwing silly money at players.

That's only England, we could talk Verratti at PSG who left Italy before his 20th birthday.

Maybe they got wind we sell that foreign muck over here now.

Benjamin Sesko - 18 year old , fits the profile of what the club are looking for in terms of age and potential .

Supposed to be monitoring him - whatever that means.

Benjamin Sesko - 18 year old , fits the profile of what the club are looking for in terms of age and potential .

Supposed to be monitoring him - whatever that means.
You mean the one Utd are after and Salzburg told them it would be €1bn?

Monitoring = looking at with no intention of doing anything because that’ll involve spending money,then saying at the end of the transfer window we tried

“One of our scouts saw him at ASDA once”

Back