• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2022 Transfer Window

Odds on players signing for x is a fools game isn't it? People just lump on depending on what a journalist says? Or a twitter rumour?
I don’t bet but yes. But if there was a “triple your money the Cricket bloke is talking shit” option then I’d have been comfortable putting a wedge on that

Or it makes it easier to persuade a player who may have been concerned about playing second fiddle. Can come in and be first choice out the blocks, make the position your own lad.
I guess that's the hope. But we're relying on Sellars to get this point across.

Could be a blessing in disguise as they actually sign someone. Whereas I legitimately think they’d have tried to wing it.

Cutrone obviously still wont feature as he was deliberately left out of the Spain trip but it’s odd that Bruno didn’t even take him for back up considering how light we are.

I actually keep forgetting about Hwang. We don't have zero strikers do we. We have mighty Hwang

I don't know why not having a single fit centre forward 10 days before the start of the season is a laughing matter. Then again I'm not a fucking weirdo who spends half their life on a football forum of a team they profess not to support.

We surely must have had some striker deals simmering away in the background anyway after the Fabio loan??

Guys??

Is Hwang still injured and how long for? Keep forgetting that too :ROFLMAO:

Back