• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2022 Transfer Window

All the talk of a Raul back up, but it's all wrong isn't it?

We should be in the market for someone better than Raul, especially after how he performed last season, it may well mean that he finds a new gear, he's not had any genuine competition for his place since we signed him.

All the talk of a Raul back up, but it's all wrong isn't it?

We should be in the market for someone better than Raul, especially after how he performed last season, it may well mean that he finds a new gear, he's not had any genuine competition for his place since we signed him.
In an ideal world we'd have somebody to do that.

Sadly getting a younger player or stop gap for a year is the best we can hope for.

Thankfully Hwang is injured right now, I have no idea why we can't sell him.

Dennis isn't a centre forward and Chelsea want nearly double that for Broja.
Thanks for the info.

Dennis pretty much looked like a centre forward when I watched him in both games last year.

Irrelevant. We won’t sign him.

Thanks for the info.

Dennis pretty much looked like a centre forward when I watched him in both games last year.

Irrelevant. We won’t sign him.

Played exclusively off the left wing and he's tiny.

I agree we won't sign him and I wouldn't either, we've got enough quality in that area. We need a focal point.

Played exclusively off the left wing and he's tiny.

I agree we won't sign him and I wouldn't either, we've got enough quality in that area. We need a focal point.
Same size and very similar type of player to Jota. Just as streaky too.

Think he'd work for us well.

Portuguese press saying that we'd sounded Nunes out with an offer of £42k a week. Fuck me it's laughable
That's if you believe it . None of us know the detail and I believe very few press reports , especially when it comes to salaries .

That's if you believe it . None of us know the detail and I believe very few press reports , especially when it comes to salaries .

I don't find it particularly difficult to believe tbh, we're pleading poverty and seemingly addicted to wank decisions because of a woeful lack of experience, ambition and credibility in our leadership

I knew the disparity was big but not quite that big.

If it is true then I don't see the issue in offering 40k per week, it's a huge increase.

Not when anybody in football knows what Premier League clubs earn in revenue.

Not when you're trying to attract a marque (ew) signing and you're offering them a mid range salary (for us) when you can easily find out your suitors highest paid player is on over double that amount.

If Harrods told me they really wanted me but wanted to pay me substantially less than the other leaders there because I'm coming from Sainsburys I'd tell them to do one.

It's a low ball offer.

Not when anybody in football knows what Premier League clubs earn in revenue.

Not when you're trying to attract a marque (ew) signing and you're offering them a mid range salary (for us) when you can easily find out your suitors highest paid player is on over double that amount.

If Harrods told me they really wanted me but wanted to pay me substantially less than the other leaders there because I'm coming from Sainsburys I'd tell them to do one.

It's a low ball offer.

He's quite rightly offered less than Moutinho and Neves who are both proven performers at the very highest level, Nunes isn't, yet.

He's likely been offered around par with what Dendoncker earns which I'd class as fair considering Nunes' career to date.

Standard job market isn't comparable to a footballer either.

If you believe the stuff out there then Donck is on 90k a week...

Back