• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2021 transfer window

Sergio Ramos , a half decent centre half , has left Real Madrid , and is therefore available .

You never know............

Our yellow card and red card numbers might treble , but what the heck .

Him and Saiss can have a competition. If we sign Palhinha maybe we can open a bet for how many times we'll go down to nine men in a season.

Don't look but Romano is reporting Leicester are trying to sign Daka from Salzberg. And Edouard. And Soumare.

Fair play if true, they are properly going for it.

I know I’m biased but Daka is superb, fantastic player. Will be perfect for Leicester.

We’d have got him for less than Fabio :(

Our lot would probably say he just scores goals in a rubbish division.

Yeah, just a no all round. Still banned from entering Spain!

I mean he'll fit in with part of Wolverhampton's population

Sergio Ramos , a half decent centre half , has left Real Madrid , and is therefore available .

You never know............

Our yellow card and red card numbers might treble , but what the heck .
I bet his wages will be really cheap. A little realism at times is warranted.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Rui does stay. If you follow his missus on social media they look 100% settled in Tettenhall. She loves it here, kids are in a posh school and they seem to do more activities than I definitely do.

I thought it probably was! Will be interesting to see where that nutter does pitch up.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Rui does stay. If you follow his missus on social media they look 100% settled in Tettenhall. She loves it here, kids are in a posh school and they seem to do more activities than I definitely do.

The only reason I can see him leaving is the club wanting to cash in on the last year of his contract. He does seem quite settled here though.

Back