• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2020 Transfer Window (Extended Version)

:icon_lol:
541fa83ae03fbcecafb22ed30bf173bf.jpg

Sent from my GM1920 using Tapatalk

Should have put Mendes' face over Pennywise but still got me to laugh.

Tell him that it's not our fault Porto are in financial trouble and hired Mendes to sell their players. Silva's father is his agent.

Also tell him its still nowhere near the £41m that Raiola got for selling Pogba to Man Utd.

Nah, ignore him but just ask why he has 6 fingers on each hand! The green eyed inbred moron!!!

They've finally got round to reading Twitter then?

He’s meant to be mustard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chouiar's really good from what little I've seen. Stands out in the Dijon team, kind of like Costa did pre-Nuno. Can't see it unless someone goes though.

Elsewhere Sevilla are moving for Acuna - one less landing spot for Telles...

Oxlade-Chamberlain anyone?

Not for me, thanks. Dubious injury record and he's 27 now. But most importantly spent lockdown posting stupid dance videos on social media, so fails the 'no dickheads' policy

Klopp loves him, so if he's prepared to move on then it's likely to be because he can't trust his injuries.

I don’t even know what position he plays anymore?

He doesn’t come here and get ahead of Neves/Joao in a midfield two. I suppose he could play in an advanced role in a midfield three but that’s what we’ve bought Vitinha for. He won’t play wing back, I’d have thought.

So strange link all around. Especially for over £20m.

Back