• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2020 Transfer Window (Extended Version)

Ainsley Maitland-Niles to prioritise regular playing time as he agonises over Arsenal future with Wolves preparing improved offer. [@SamiMokbel81_DM]

Indeed, the ideal plan for the youngster would be to nail down a regular starting role in Mikel Arteta’s plans and sign a new long-term contract.

But there has been no concrete indications yet that will be the case.

And if that scenario is not forthcoming, then Maitland-Niles is prepared to make the gut-wrenching decision to push for a move elsewhere.
AMN back on?

I think he’s one of many irons we have in the fire

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AMN back on?

Ornstein said it was still in the balance today I noticed too. Arsenal need money through sales apparently (though it seems Villa are paying £20m for Martinez)

I still have a hard time seeing Tecatito as a genuine RWB in the Premier League.

Tecatitio?

I had to just Google who that was now its been mentioned twice. Can we just stick to their proper name as its confusing.

Tecatitio?

I had to just Google who that was now its been mentioned twice. Can we just stick to their proper name as its confusing.
Should we just stick to Diogo Silva as well then? Tecatito is literally on the back of his shirt.

Sent from my GM1920 using Tapatalk

We're talking about a player we don't really know about. Most people on here, myself included, have probably never seen him play never mind looked at what name he has on his shirt.

Should we go with Vitinha or Ferreira then? Just for clarification so nobody gets confused.

Corona would be a fantastic signing, hope it happens. No idea if he can defend at all but looks great going forwards!

Should we go with Vitinha or Ferreira then? Just for clarification so nobody gets confused.

Vitinha since everybody knows him as that now. I was confused when we were first linked with him though. I searched for Vitinha on Transfermarkt and got the wrong bloke.

Vitinha since everybody knows him as that now. I was confused when we were first linked with him though. I searched for Vitinha on Transfermarkt and got the wrong bloke.

Saw the link on here to some 34 year old journeyman

Who's this Coadinho everyone's talking about? Even heard Southgate singing his praises...

Who's this Coadinho everyone's talking about? Even heard Southgate singing his praises...

Mentioned him to my mom the other day and I think she thought it was another of our foreign players, Conacodi

Was greeted by the resident animated albion fan at work today, brandishing the article about 9m of Silva's fees going to agents. It stinks he says! How can he own part of your business and you own part of his business!

Extra animated today. Like the scousers on Harry Enfield

Was greeted by the resident animated albion fan at work today, brandishing the article about 9m of Silva's fees going to agents. It stinks he says! How can he own part of your business and you own part of his business!

Extra animated today. Like the scousers on Harry Enfield
He's kind of right, the amount of money agents take out to the game does stink.

Mendes doesn't own any of our club though and unfortunately all we are doing is the same as all big clubs. Large transfers come with large agent fees, but being an Albion fan he wouldn't know that

I think Albion have bigger problems, like Ahmed Hegazi, Jake Livermore and Hal Robson-Kanu still being key players when they're about to kick off a Premier League season.

Should we just stick to Diogo Silva as well then? Tecatito is literally on the back of his shirt.

To be fair I’ve known who Corona is for years but have never heard him called that before this morning. I bet everybody had Wolves fans would have been questioning why Silva became Jota as well.

Ornstein said it was still in the balance today I noticed too. Arsenal need money through sales apparently (though it seems Villa are paying £20m for Martinez)

I think he'll end up moving come the end of the window, whether it's here or elsewhere. We're playing the long game with that one.

Back