• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2019 Transfer Thread

Everton are apparently in for Moise Kean from Juve. If he's for sale we should be interested. Although his wage demands are probably quite high.

If Cav is really being offered around as well as Costa gone then the expectation has to be that at least 1 incoming is close - not sure that any of it is fully accurate though

So according to Football Daily, Diego Costa has agreed personal terms ahead of his move here...

So according to Football Daily, Diego Costa has agreed personal terms ahead of his move here...

VBET News
‏Verified account @VBETnews
According to Globo Esporte, Diego #Costa has agreed personal terms with #Wolves

Its all kicking off on Twitter...

Sport Witness
‏@Sport_Witness
Diego Costa | Globo Esporte are not reporting he's agreed anything with Wolves. #wwfc #wolvesfc

Sport Witness
‏@Sport_Witness
And Jorge Mendes hasn't said anything about an offer from England.

Not sure if this some kind of media experiment or just usual bullshit. Either way, it's bullshit.

giphy.gif

It's going to be bonkers for a couple of days over this isn't it?

I cannot imagine any sane way it would happen, but I wouldn't be averse to it strangely!

According to the Mexican press we've made the best offer for Alvarez and are in pole position

Things will start to hot up now - given the way the Club works at the moment am ignoring rumours as stuff only really gets confirmed at the last second

Let's just put the rumours to bed and confirm Freddie Eastwood.

D_DdoH9XUAA2Blh.jpg

Deal must be done now we have thrown in a Fiat Punto

I don't particularly want Costa but boy would it upset a few so it might be worth it.

Problem with that is Globo Esporte haven't reported it. Someone decided to say they have and no one checked

D_DdoH9XUAA2Blh.jpg

Deal must be done now we have thrown in a Fiat Punto

Must have chucked in the car mats as well

Diego is coming...

According to Globo Esporte , the Lizard accepted the terms proposed by Wolverhampton to return to England and it would be the direct competition of Raúl Jiménez in front of the lycanthropes , although it would not be bad to see them as the most lethal pair of English football.

http://juanfutbol.com/articulo/asai...petencia-de-jimenez-en-la-delantera-de-wolves

I think we’d destroy the twitter universe with this but he wouldn’t come here to sit on our bench

Really not sure how I would feel about having him here.

Back