• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2019 Transfer Thread

They were improving some pitches but the training away was done to get the players together night & day for the first couple of days.

So no new players or keeping things secret.

My Utrecht sporting colleague says he was ok, but nothing special. Only played a few games apparently.

Oh, I'm pissed off with this transfer window. Twitter now has us linked with 63 year old Ricardo Queresma on a free. So we've plenty of money to pay €28bn for Costa after we've loaned him for 2 years.

Quaresma :icon_lol:

As fun as that would be I highly doubt it.

Can you imagine Quaresma and Traoré on the same team? :icon_lol:

Quaresma would be ace,this would appeal to our fans currently in prison.

Cover all the bases.

The Diego Costa stuff is everywhere.

Absolute madness.

One guy on Twitter quotes a non existent Globo Esporte article and it's everywhere.

The Diego Costa stuff is everywhere.

Absolute madness.

One guy on Twitter quotes a non existent Globo Esporte article and it's everywhere.

Same place made up the Mendes quote as well. Decided to double down on it when thousands of Wolves fans incresed their hit rate

Quaresma :icon_lol:

As fun as that would be I highly doubt it.

Can you imagine Quaresma and Traoré on the same team? :icon_lol:
I absolutely hate Quaresma. Such a dick of a player. Like someone playing FIFA Street who doesn't know the buttons.

We have signed someone called Tsun Dai https://www.oxfordmail.co.uk/sport/...oins-wolverhampton-wanderers-undisclosed-fee/ He will supplement the midfield

One of the quotes of an Oxford forum:

Regardless of what the fee was, this has to be one of our most bizarre signings of recent time. We signed him from Bury for a fee even though he wasn't exactly pulling up trees for them, he doesn't feature in the league for us presumably because we don't think he is good enough and now a premiership team want him (what ever the fee is)! I get the Hong Kong marketing element but surely he needs to play (well) for that to be of any use.

https://yellowsforum.co.uk/threads/tsun-dai.1117/page-7

This seems a very strange signing?

Isn’t it obvious? He’s been signed to tap into the market over there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That would make a lot more sense if he was actually any good. He's managed 8 games for Bury and didn't appear once for Oxford last season.

We had the chance to sign a Chinese player in January (aparently) who at least was playing in a top Division so that signing would have made more sense

Back