• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2019 Transfer Thread

Sport Witness‏

Diego Costa | Globo Esporte are NOT reporting he's agreed anything with Wolves. #wwfc #wolvesfc

The only way Diego Costa comes is if we change formation, with Raul and Diego as twin prongs up front with Diogo in a floating sort of number 10 role behind. File it under ridiculously unlikely.

Alvarez is beginning to sound a bit more solid though. There must be a better Fiat we can offer.

Confirmed.
c8440634cef3f5bc2149d927a60d9cce.jpg

thats not asda,so I'm calling fake ;)

The only way Diego Costa comes is if we change formation, with Raul and Diego as twin prongs up front with Diogo in a floating sort of number 10 role behind. File it under ridiculously unlikely.

Alvarez is beginning to sound a bit more solid though. There must be a better Fiat we can offer.
Perhaps we could up our offer by a few Cinquecentos to sweeten the deal

thats not asda,so I'm calling fake ;)

Clearly not Asda - there are staff near the automatic tills which I have never seen - usually have to go and find someone to sort out issues - would probably be quicker to go to one of the manned tills even if I am behind 'Tracy' (that is not neccesarily her name) who has a full basket and a couple of screaming kids.

Clearly not Asda - there are staff near the automatic tills which I have never seen - usually have to go and find someone to sort out issues - would probably be quicker to go to one of the manned tills even if I am behind 'Tracy' (that is not neccesarily her name) who has a full basket and a couple of screaming kids.

Pensioners should be banned from supermarkets at weekends to allow those of us with jobs/busy lives/screaming kids to get round more quickly.

A no for Costa from me even if he was free.

Oh yes - when Doris and Daisy decide to park their trollies where no cunt can get past them just to chew the cud of the last fifty years of human history it always make me wish I could mount machine guns on the front of my trolley.

I absolutely despise diego costa, horrible little man. Hes not even good at football anymore. This has to be fake, where will a nihilistic, cheating prick like that fit in our dressing room

Not a fan???

I sort of agree, but think it could be one of those "he's a cunt, but he's our cunt" sort of moments.

If it were true. Which is as likely as me pulling Scarlett Johanssen.

Can't imagine that we would want to pay Diego Costa what he thinks he ought to get - this is a nonsense rumour.

If he did turn up here then wouldn't object, but he's not a guaranteed starter though

The fact that being linked with him has already caused many of you to start needlessly swearing, already shows what a bad influence he is!

Pensioners should be banned from supermarkets at weekends to allow those of us with jobs/busy lives/screaming kids to get round more quickly.

A no for Costa from me even if he was free.
Absolutely this!

On costa, a no from me. rather have douglas costa.

Not expecting any Signing announcements until near the end of the China tour now. Doubt we will sign someone for them to train with the kids.

So social media going to continue to be unbearable for the next week or two.

Either that or something is already in the bag and ready for announcement in China.

Why train away from Compton? Very secret squirrel

Look how thin the forward line going on the tour is. Plenty of room for a little surprise when we show off the away kit.

I don't think there is much to them training away from Compton. There are some members on other boards who saw a training session and the "behind closed doors game" so they're not keeping it that secret.

We're back to secret signings and players training for days without being announced again?

It never happens. I'm not saying that we won't sign anyone, but I can guarantee we haven't signed anyone yet.

I don't think there is much to them training away from Compton. There are some members on other boards who saw a training session and the "behind closed doors game" so they're not keeping it that secret.

I'd agree with this. It may have been that Compton was getting fitted out with something new or redecorated and couldn't be used.

My boss reckons they are signing Cav. I said that's news to me! (Forest fan)

I'd agree with this. It may have been that Compton was getting fitted out with something new or redecorated and couldn't be used.

They were improving some pitches but the training away was done to get the players together night & day for the first couple of days.

Back