• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2019 Transfer Thread

Some strong rumblings online that our first signing will be announced tomorrow (I’ve seen 10am mentioned) and that it will cause a few shockwaves.

Gotta say, I’m sceptical.

I used “rumblings”, not “rumours”, my friend...

And by that, I mean quite a few people are saying the same thing.

The guy who has posted we are announcing four signings at 10 today just appears to be on the wind up?

One bloke looks like an outstanding ITK source: he has 30 followers on Twitter...

Some strong rumblings online that our first signing will be announced tomorrow (I’ve seen 10am mentioned) and that it will cause a few shockwaves.

Gotta say, I’m sceptical.

Don't now why!:icon_smile:

What I like about posts that make great claims is the responses which are basically "YOU FUCKING LIAR....but if its true be my best friend please"

So apparently we are signing a Mexican, Portugese, Croatian and an Englishman (a shit joke in there somewhere) and 2 of them actually signed last week. Credit to the creator of the tweet as he has gone all in on it, no hiding and has backed up his opening tweet. Will presume he plans to smash his phone up and never use the internet again from 10.01 this morning

So... Alvarez, Felix, Vida and Tarkowski :D

He's backed up his initial tweet and then also backtracked a bit by joking sometimes. Still think he's on the wind up!

How do you find these tweets any way? I had a quick look last night and couldn't find anything.

Just typed in wolves transfer and lots of people discussing it

Still think he's on the wind up!

99.9% on the wind up but he gets you because of teeny tiny bit of hope that something might be happening.

If he didn't know Twitter can be a nasty vile place at times, he will find out in less than 2 hours

It's Jinky's second account.

99.9% on the wind up but he gets you because of teeny tiny bit of hope that something might be happening.

If he didn't know Twitter can be a nasty vile place at times, he will find out in less than 2 hours

It’s the hope that kills you, isn’t it? :icon_lol:

Back