• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2019 Transfer Thread

GET IN

No kit reveal though, by the looks of it- you'd have thought they'd have done both at the same time if it were happening today.

4 year deal. Officially signs on the 1st July

No kit reveal though, by the looks of it- you'd have thought they'd have done both at the same time if it were happening today.

Don't you look stupid right now......

3.17m followers on Twitter. That's a few shirt sales...

Good luck to Wolves and Jimenez, he didn't have an amazing career at Benfica, due to many reasons, but we will still miss him :)
Hope you guys beat Abu Dhabi FC and get to the FA Cup final :easy:

Good luck to Wolves and Jimenez, he didn't have an amazing career at Benfica, due to many reasons, but we will still miss him :)
Hope you guys beat Abu Dhabi FC in the FA Cup final :easy:

Fixed it for you.

Ha, tbf i am short sighted, long sighted now, colour blind and have a stigmatism. So yeah pretty much.

if you can sing and play harmonica I may have some work for you.........

Raul news is exceptional timing by the club. It gives a real boost to everyone before Sundays game . Raul is going to be welcomed like a God when he runs onto the wembley pitch . That can do wonders for even his confidence.

Even if the Jiminez deal was always going to happen it's good to get it on paper & signed off & the timing is sound - real boost for him before the weekend

Great news, he’s a fabulous player and clearly a great guy too, just the kind of player and person we want here.

The adidas post was about Beyoncé hahaha

You mean to tell me that Adidas is a large international corporation with bigger things on its plate than spending days hyping up the new Wolves kit? Perish the thought.

The adidas post was about Beyoncé hahaha

Cor - we've come a long way since David Davis modelled our new kit with the badge sewn on upside down.

#thefosuneffect

#moxeyout

Back