• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2019 Transfer Thread

Wellbeck is an ideal signing for West Ham. No way we would pay what he's going to want, even if he was fit enough to climb onto a treatment table.

Not just fans, England managers as well.
A player who will find his natural home on the West Ham treatment table

Welbeck is one of those odd players. You wonder how the hell they have been called up but then generally do ok when they play for the National Team.

Danny Baker would manage more minutes.

Wolves are being linked with a move for 20-year-old Le Havre midfielder Pape Gueye.

The 6ft 2” youngster isn't convinced about signing a new deal and they may look to cash in on him with his current deal set to end next summer. [L’Equipe]

Wolves are being linked with a move for 20-year-old Le Havre midfielder Pape Gueye.

The 6ft 2” youngster isn't convinced about signing a new deal and they may look to cash in on him with his current deal set to end next summer. [L’Equipe]
ALAAAAAAAAAAN!

His agent's working hard for a player who's only played 8 times in the french 2nd tier this season.

I would think the 9th June is more pertinent to us.

FA Cup final on 18th May will be our first decisive date, surely?

Demirbay, who was tentatively linked a few weeks ago has signed for Leverkusen.

I think our transfer excitement will kick off on 19th May. Wait to see if City do us the favour we are all expecting to happen before going mentalist.

Bruno Fernandes isn't going to citeh

Even if we can afford his wages, where do we play him? Our success lately has come with a relatively flat midfield three of Donck, Neves, and Moutinho. From what I understand, that's not where Fernandes would ideally want to play.

Even if we can afford his wages, where do we play him? Our success lately has come with a relatively flat midfield three of Donck, Neves, and Moutinho. From what I understand, that's not where Fernandes would ideally want to play.
How has our midfield been flat?

Back