• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2019 Transfer Thread

Bear in mind that there's absolutely no credible information that we're in for Olmo, or indeed that we ever were.

I don't think that moving some Mendes money around will affect our meaningful business, but there's nothing in the Olmo link.

In fairness, I have heard decent things about Neto.

Never heard a word about Jordao, mind.

How many "favours" have we actually done for Mendes anyway? I can't think of any unless maybe you class Ola John.

How many "favours" have we actually done for Mendes anyway? I can't think of any unless maybe you class Ola John.

Ola John was certainly one but in a spell where we needed players and then Walter only used him twice (was one of them in his final game?)

Yes he came on vs Leeds. Should have had an assist but Costa put it over from about eight yards right at the end.

Absolutely shite but he had played in the Championship before, it's not like it's some bloke he dragged off the street.

I can't say I am overly thrilled at the prospect of spending that sort of money on two players that look like Mendes 'favours'. However, if taking them means Uncle Jorge will nudge Ruben Dias in our direction then I'll be delighted!

Olmo has said he's dreaming of a return to La Liga.

I can't say I am overly thrilled at the prospect of spending that sort of money on two players that look like Mendes 'favours'.

Just means we look after them for a while and then Monaco or whoever take them off us if they turn out to be naff. Nothing to worry or be concerned about.

Neither of them look mugs and both have played in the league albeit sparingly so it isn't like they're total novices. Jordao looks the type of player we could back Donck up with Neto looking more of a Jota type, clearly only based on their brief vids mind you.

I wouldn't be too unhappy if this was the type of favour we're doing for Mendes.

Yes, useful as squad fillers I think. Might turn out to be a little more with time too.

The same people who moan about no squad depth (which to me is a ludicrous argument anyway) are the same people moaning about this pair.

"Sign players to sit around and do nothing, but not these players"

Make your own mind up

source.gif

Sooo is an account like that maybe to try and luck out on a BS rumour. Ff it happens to goes well, he claims ITK, gets a few more followers and IDK, can go from there?

Sooo is an account like that maybe to try and luck out on a BS rumour. Ff it happens to goes well, he claims ITK, gets a few more followers and IDK, can go from there?

Essentially. Gets it right and he can post all kinds of shit and people will say "well he got that one right, so he must be ITK". He gets it wrong his account will probably disapear and he will start again in January

Back