• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2019 Transfer Thread

Woodward is stupid enough to sell Pogba and use the dough to pay Bale £600k a week.

Going within 48 hours according to ZZ

Man.U or China. Levy won't pay his wages

Bayern were linked to him in the week.

I think the Bayern link was just down to Thiago saying he’d like him there, plus they’ve lost Ribery and Robben so it’s an easy one to make. He may well go there but I don’t think there was anything concrete.

Iwobi has said he'd leave Arsenal if they sign Zaha, would anyone have him here?

I like Iwobi, good technician, always seemed to have a good attitude, and versatile too

I like Iwobi too. A bit erratic at times like a Waitrose Bright, but still decent.

Iwobi is shite. He epitomises arsenal over the last 5-10 years.

Very average players somehow managing to play too many games for a club like Arsenal. Group with Walcott, Wellbeck, Chambers, Perez, Coquelin, Campbell, Bendtner...

He’d get in our squad (who wouldn’t), but for the likely fee and wages, no thanks. Would be a good loan signing for Palace, but we’re in a different market.

More reports on Twitter of Wallace coming here. Apparently been left out of their friendly tonight as well.

As per PQ's comment Rumours site linking us with Leao - who'd certainly fit the Fosun profile - and with Morgan Sanson from Marseilles, who's been mentioned before. I could cope with Leao, Cutrone, Dias and Sanson being presented before KO on Thursday...

As could I! I think they will intend to present a new signing on Thursday night, but no guarantees obviously.

Back