• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2019 Transfer Thread

Exactly what was said of Raul.

He was still quite a bit more productive in his last year at Benfica than Cutrone was with Milan last season, but your point is made.

Can we please stop bringing up Grant Holt. I had genuinely managed to purge that from my memory...

Interested clubs: Aresenal, Man Utd, Real Madrid and Wolves. Fuck sake, it's barmy!

Interestingly Arsenal probably haven't got the money, Utd still chasing Maguire(?) And Real well who knows. If we have the finance (surely we do) we have a chance.

Edson Alvarez has signed for Ajax.
The right move for him, I think. Isn't quite ready for the top level but can definitely get there with the right grooming.

If the three linked players sign then we fill all the gaps we need to with absolute top quality players, trying not to get ahead of myself but what a time to be a Wolves fan!

If the three linked players sign then we fill all the gaps we need to with absolute top quality players, trying not to get ahead of myself but what a time to be a Wolves fan!
But still no Talisca...

Rúben Dias? Seriously sign of intent that we’re even in for him is amazing.

Well that part I knew.

On Cutrone, he doesn't look to have had a good season last year. At all, really. Are we getting ahead of ourselves?

God damn it Alan, if you can't get completely over excited about these rumours, then you're just not entering into the spirit of things and should take a few days off.

Think another central midfielder would be useful, probably a better fit than Lamar who I thought was a winger?

These sort of rumours just amuse me nowadays, there have been very few players linked in the Fosun era that I have even heard of, let alone know anything about, yet they almost unanimously are met with great excitement. Either everyone on here watches a lot more football than, take computer game experiences as gospel or just love a good bit of hype.

Think another central midfielder would be useful, probably a better fit than Lamar who I thought was a winger?

These sort of rumours just amuse me nowadays, there have been very few players linked in the Fosun era that I have even heard of, let alone know anything about, yet they almost unanimously are met with great excitement. Either everyone on here watches a lot more football than, take computer game experiences as gospel or just love a good bit of hype.

Lamar can play as an attacking midfielder, what we've been missing against the bus parkers imo.

As for Dias, I'll believe it when it happens. Spiers says we have an interest, who wouldn't?

Hadn't heard of the Milan player until yesterday

Lamar can play as an attacking midfielder, what we've been missing against the bus parkers imo.

As for Dias, I'll believe it when it happens. Spiers says we have an interest, who wouldn't?

Hadn't heard of the Milan player until yesterday
I'd heard of Cutrone but couldn't tell you anything about him as a player, Lamar I think I've seen once or twice but again can't remember much other than him being fast. No idea who Ruben Dias is.
I think its a healthy mix of all 3
I'd have guessed some sort of split to be fair, I barely watch any foreign football anymore since Sky dropped La Liga and BT Serie A. Only really leaves Champions League games and the odd international to witness anyone further afield.

I reckon Nuno May want to try and use 3-4-3 at times.

Let’s say we sign 2 expensive forward players. We’re not going to want to be in a situation where two of Jota, Raul and the new signings are sitting on the bench.

Donk will likely be the unlucky guy to miss out, or possibly allowing us to rotate Moutinho.

I reckon Nuno May want to try and use 3-4-3 at times.

Let’s say we sign 2 expensive forward players. We’re not going to want to be in a situation where two of Jota, Raul and the new signings are sitting on the bench.

Donk will likely be the unlucky guy to miss out, or possibly allowing us to rotate Moutinho.

Nope, we do want to be in the position where Jota, Raul and two new quality strikers are rotating.

I just get swept along in the hype as soon as people say someone we’re linked with is good!

I don't really know a lot about Dias, but I do know that a player with an €88m release clause and with clubs like Arsenal, Man U and Real Madrid interested is not likely to be shit...

Back