• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2019 Transfer Thread

giphy.gif

Me (probably most of us) if we sign Ruben Dias

£57m quid

Fuck me. That is the Robinho moment.
I wasn't around for City buying Robinho but surely part of the moment then was that he was considered a top class attacker?

Dias would be a coup but just by virtue of him being a defender I don't know if it has the same impact.

I wasn't around for City buying Robinho but surely part of the moment then was that he was considered a top class attacker?

Dias would be a coup but just by virtue of him being a defender I don't know if it has the same impact.

Oh it really does.

This is the "we want top four" level. It's a complete step change. And it shows we will blow clubs that used to laugh at us off the hand.

I am staggered by this. Holy fucking Mary mother of God we are going for it hugely.

Manchester United, Arsenal, Chelsea, Tottenham Hotspur, we are fucking coming for you.

Suggestions we could sign Dias are the equivalent of a non-league club taking the lead at Old Trafford in an FA Cup tie with 30 minutes to go - it can't happen, can it? But you never know, and the longer it goes on the more you think it might just!

The two players that turned Liverpool into genuine contenders were a centre back and a goalkeeper!

Interested clubs: Aresenal, Man Utd, Real Madrid and Wolves. Fuck sake, it's barmy!

The two players that turned Liverpool into genuine contenders were a centre back and a goalkeeper!

Bit apples and oranges there innit.

Whatever, it's not like I'm turning my nose up at it.

Back